What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Decider at Suncorp

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
great game and a very good finish, still in doubt after the siren

well done kiwis

The AB's deserved the win and IMO should have had this game done by half time.

McCaw and Sooialo were brilliant...dominated the rucks along with the likes of Woodcock who had a strong game.

Muliaina carried the backline and is a class above the rest.

Deans has got a lot to do....Ashley-Cooper is very average and his kicking is poor.

Mortlock is not a second-five and this stifled any ball out to the likes of Hynes or Tuqiri.

When it was passed out wide; the long passes did not find the winger..basic errors killed Oz.

shinobi

Juniors
Phil Kearns needs a jab i thought Gordon Bray was the most biased commentator in rugby i was proven wrong.

Thomas

First Grade
Goddamn!

What a game of rugby.

I was expecting Australia to get flogged but f**k we nearly had it in the end. Basic handling and passing errors let us down.....but I am still proud of the guys for how they played.

Good to see some players stepping up. How good did Brown play when he replaced Palu. Talk about a guy playing with passion and hunger.

It bodes well for the NH tour later this year....that is if the Aussies can remain focussed.

Well done you f**king sheep botherers!