What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Demise of the ATM?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Lol, had the woman come in again today with wads of $50 notes asking whether we could change them for $100 notes, the casual said he would check the register and opened it and said yes i can, we only had one $100 note in it and the woman said is that all, your Eastgardens stores always has more and i just looked at her and said the Eastgardens store does triple the turn over of our store and then said why don't you just take it the ANZ bank in the centre as they will change anything for me, in the back of my mind there is something strange for someone who wants to change huge amounts of notes and wont go to a bank and do it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Why bother having banks or ATMs when under age pieces of sh*t can come into the store and waltz out with bottles of spirits with out even considering paying. The police loved all the lovely close up pics of these pieces of sh*t we had from our CCTV but i'm getting way to old to have to be putting up with this sh*t and these young sh*ts know we can't lay a hand on them.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I lined up in my local Commonwealth Bank after i finished work the other day, i opened a new account on line that would earn better interest but couldn't transfer money from another account to it , i was starting get a bit p*ssed off as i was 5th in line customer wise and other stuff from customers in front of me kept on going around in circles, was ready to walk out but glad i waited as the service and personal attention i got from the staff member was excellent and she explained and removed the block that was on my new account, i actually walked away feeling satisfied with the service i actually got.