What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

Frenzy.

Immortal
f**k me, I'm easier on the team and coach than just about anyone in here.
No, you just have a knack of saying a lot in a few words. Inference and sarcasm are easily recognised. So too is the absolute fact that you only appear after losses or games where little Johnny Morris is involved.

You're a shit qhunt.

f**k me, I'm easier on the team and coach than just about anyone in here.
The irony is you’re in here saying “Ground Hog Day” after the Club has a loss without fail.

There’s a lot of good things happening with the Club at the moment and I like how the Club is building on and off the field. There’s always going to be bumps in the road but the road we are taking will put us in a great position going forward.

Quicksilver

Bench
The irony is you’re in here saying “Ground Hog Day” after the Club has a loss without fail.

There’s a lot of good things happening with the Club at the moment and I like how the Club is building on and off the field. There’s always going to be bumps in the road but the road we are taking will put us in a great position going forward.

No, I'm saying groundhog day about the board.

Here we are again saying we finally have a good board, which was the same thing that was said about the old board.

Do you remember the Keogh group election etc?

Round and round it goes.

Amnesia

No, I'm saying groundhog day about the board.

Here we are again saying we finally have a good board, which was the same thing that was said about the old board.

Do you remember the Keogh group election etc?

Round and round it goes.

Amnesia
If you haven’t been impressed with what this current administration has achieved then there’s simply no pleasing you.

Quicksilver

Bench
If you haven’t been impressed with what this current administration has achieved then there’s simply no pleasing you.
I didn't say that though, did I?

I'm not being critical of them, but I have heard all this before. It's cyclical.

Everything has been a flow on from the original development master plan and approval.

Copied this from farcebook.
From the AGM last night.

- Hello all Sharks Fans - KEY POINT FROM SHARKS AGM last night
- Sharks Group made $ 1,013,909 net profit
- This result was still achieved with a reduced stadium capacity, with over 50% of corporate income still out of action and no leagues club.
- Cash in bank $21.0M
- Football club total revenue up 23.02% an increase of $6.12M.
- 100% of major partners (sponsors) retained for 4thconsecutive season.
- Game day parking the Sharks get level 2, 3 and 4 in the Woolooware Bay development.
- New roof on Leagues Club has been finished so next step is whole new façade (i.e. the 3 walls) + the front which is the side incorporating the grand stand overlooking the playing field, then internal build / fit out to start with opening date at best late 2024 into early 2025.
- Pre-approved finance from Commonwealth bank for $17.6M for Leagues Club build / fit out is ready and waiting.
- Quest Hotel that overlooks Shark Park (which is owned by NRL) has opened.
- Sharks at Kareela trades very well with net profit of $987k.
- Sharks at Kareela the whole site (including carpark building etc ) valued at $13M.
- New tenant about to be announced for the Sharks commercial property in Cronulla Mall (the old Westpac bank building) signed a 10 year + lease
- New Sharks merchandise store to open in Woolooware Bay Shopping Centre
- $5M donation from former shire local (and now USA based business man) – Note this is additional to the current $21M cash in bank we have.
- No new stadium as this will only happen with State / Federal Government funding

Special K

Coach
Could they build a new stadium at kareela? The interesting part to me was shark park being valued at 40m which is by far our biggest asset and it doesn't draw us cash.

Copied this from farcebook.
From the AGM last night.

- Hello all Sharks Fans - KEY POINT FROM SHARKS AGM last night
- Sharks Group made $ 1,013,909 net profit
- This result was still achieved with a reduced stadium capacity, with over 50% of corporate income still out of action and no leagues club.
- Cash in bank $21.0M
- Football club total revenue up 23.02% an increase of $6.12M.
- 100% of major partners (sponsors) retained for 4thconsecutive season.
- Game day parking the Sharks get level 2, 3 and 4 in the Woolooware Bay development.
- New roof on Leagues Club has been finished so next step is whole new façade (i.e. the 3 walls) + the front which is the side incorporating the grand stand overlooking the playing field, then internal build / fit out to start with opening date at best late 2024 into early 2025.
- Pre-approved finance from Commonwealth bank for $17.6M for Leagues Club build / fit out is ready and waiting.
- Quest Hotel that overlooks Shark Park (which is owned by NRL) has opened.
- Sharks at Kareela trades very well with net profit of $987k.
- Sharks at Kareela the whole site (including carpark building etc ) valued at $13M.
- New tenant about to be announced for the Sharks commercial property in Cronulla Mall (the old Westpac bank building) signed a 10 year + lease
- New Sharks merchandise store to open in Woolooware Bay Shopping Centre
- $5M donation from former shire local (and now USA based business man) – Note this is additional to the current $21M cash in bank we have.
- No new stadium as this will only happen with State / Federal Government funding
Thanks BBB.

$26M now in the bank.

Surely another acquisition is on the cards?

Sharks Leagues Club once it finally gets opened should bring in the $