What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dirty Dozen NFL Dynasty League - Official 2013 Season Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
its fair to say my team is balls, but i knew it would be.
Ill be lucky to win more than 3 games i think. This is basically year one in my blow it up and rebuild it, im not even thinking about play offs for the next 2 seasons. :lol:

zombie jesus

Staff member
It's been a long hard road for Planet Express, coach me took over a shambles of a club but he/I has/have assembled the roster to win this thing now.

NFL Films will make a doco out of this glorious and victorious season and you lucky sons o' bitches will be able to witness it first hand, congratulations to you all.

I need 23 points collectively from Arian Foster, LeSean McCoy and Fred Davis to get the W to beat my dirty rival!

one tree hill

Juniors
Rival? I have no rivals on this forum lol, only know Tommo.

If I'm a rival to anyone then good luck to them lol.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Should get up for a win in this one, down by 8 with RGIII and a kicker to come v Garcon so his points will be negated somewhat.

Monk

Referee
Down by 12. Need Gates to be rubbish and Alfred Morris to run up a storm. Possible... yet unlikely.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
my team is very average this year

if Rodgers sucks i dont stand a chance, always draft too young same as i do in basketball fantasy

Tom155

Coach
put lacy in my starting lineup this week doesn't even last 1 quarter before getting injured ](*,)

zombie jesus

Staff member
Cruising to an easy victory over the Oilers.

RB's are looking thin. Might have to try and make a move.