What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The disgraceful performance of the Newtown Jets A Grade

brendothejet

First Grade
Anyone who resfuses to go to henson park isn't much of a fan and can hardly call any player's passion into question.

Kingy83

Juniors
And Kingy? With respect. This had NOTHING to do with why you didn't play. The Oldest Debutante.[/quote said:
T.O.D This was exactly why i didnt play. Why would i have wanted to waste my nights down at Tempe in the cold, training with 10 or 12 other guys, only to have 13 000 people turn up right days before the event started. And have them ruin it for everybody. Knowing you and your despise for dickheads, (how you have put up with me all these years i dont know) your disappointment in missing an opportunity to have a run would have been bordering on the kind of anger that makes someone climb a clock tower.

If the team was made up of all the players that gave their all for our A grade comp this year, i would have been more inclined to have a run. But then again, i would have been running around with about 9 other Jets.

I think the overwhelming theme is Too many dickheads, too few bullets!

brendothejet

First Grade
Kingy83 said:
T.O.D This was exactly why i didnt play. Why would i have wanted to waste my nights down at Tempe in the cold, training with 10 or 12 other guys, only to have 13 000 people turn up right days before the event started. And have them ruin it for everybody. Knowing you and your despise for dickheads, (how you have put up with me all these years i dont know) your disappointment in missing an opportunity to have a run would have been bordering on the kind of anger that makes someone climb a clock tower.

If the team was made up of all the players that gave their all for our A grade comp this year, i would have been more inclined to have a run. But then again, i would have been running around with about 9 other Jets.

I think the overwhelming theme is Too many dickheads, too few bullets!

hahaha make someone climb a clocktower - that's a doozey! you've been saving it haven't you Kingy.

I agree with what you say, but in the immortal words of Homer Simpson "but maybe if i'm part of that mob I can lead it in the right direction. Now where's my giant cowboy hat and air horn?"

Bluebag

Juniors
It was certainly enjoyable last night at the Rabbits V Roosters Flegg game to get drilled about the debacle from Souths officials, I told them the refs should make the report on the relevant players and we will name them for any action they may wish to take.

I actually hope they do make a report to be dealt with but they did also name Brendo as someone who should have been arrested for loitering as he has done throughout his career, on and off the pitch.

brendothejet

First Grade
Hey bluebag why don't you just f**k off mate?

I am sure you are looking for someone to come crawling through this thread to kiss your feet and say how great you are but its not gonna happen - no one is that big a liar!

Stop whinging about the what went into the game from your behalf. Its your job.

have a thought for the blokes who busted their arses since december last year only to have their big day ruined. not to mention any further chances at a similar event.

This thread is NOT about the people who did right, its about the people who did wrong and what can be done to get them out.

Bluebag

Juniors
Brendo, it was my job to organise referees, which I did, I did off my own bat the program I could not even get all the sponsors off the juniors to list, who could not (thankfully) even let them know you were playing.
Before you attack me in this manner let me point out while a big supporter of the juniors I am not at your beck and call, I am responsible for 3 jobs at this club on game day and during the year attended Juniors meetings in my time, spoke to Souths and Easts juniors about getting junior jets games to Henson ask Dean the coach as I met with him earlier this year at Coogee about it.
I do take my job seriously and have some pride in it as well as the Jets, do your mates have the same passion. I take it as personal attack when yuo get let down by some primadonnas as took the field last week no you but others. When you see two Jets players pushing each other and swearing in the race was a disgrace.
One team used more ice than the two PL sides cannot imagine why. Perhaps the team should have been advised more strongly about how to behave but it was an ordinary effort and while I enjoy taking the P*ss out of you it is all in good fun as I tell you to your face as well. But your last post is a disgrace.
Don't tell me my job I know what it is, do you. What do you actually do for the juniors anyway. You blokes could not even keep a team together all year and when yuo get a chance to be on show try and be heroes.

brendothejet

First Grade
Bluebag said:
Brendo, it was my job to organise referees, which I did, I did off my own bat the program I could not even get all the sponsors off the juniors to list, who could not (thankfully) even let them know you were playing.
Before you attack me in this manner let me point out while a big supporter of the juniors I am not at your beck and call, I am responsible for 3 jobs at this club on game day and during the year attended Juniors meetings in my time, spoke to Souths and Easts juniors about getting junior jets games to Henson ask Dean the coach as I met with him earlier this year at Coogee about it.
I do take my job seriously and have some pride in it as well as the Jets, do your mates have the same passion. I take it as personal attack when yuo get let down by some primadonnas as took the field last week no you but others. When you see two Jets players pushing each other and swearing in the race was a disgrace.
One team used more ice than the two PL sides cannot imagine why. Perhaps the team should have been advised more strongly about how to behave but it was an ordinary effort and while I enjoy taking the P*ss out of you it is all in good fun as I tell you to your face as well. But your last post is a disgrace.
Don't tell me my job I know what it is, do you. What do you actually do for the juniors anyway. You blokes could not even keep a team together all year and when yuo get a chance to be on show try and be heroes.

Gotcha :D

Come on Bluebag, as if i'd have a go at you for what you did. I see you inthe office till 8pm at night.

i was trying to draw some anger out of you. you need to vent.

Mate don't worry about the women in that team. i've been crowing for their execution for years...