What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

Bulldog Force

Referee
LOL - we'll make a 2009 thread - a mega thread and post everything in there. We can sticky that one if you like :D

dogz08

First Grade
It was your idea. I wanted this thread. So tell me what to call it or just start it yourself would be easier. Unless your afraid Timmah is gunna have a go at you for starting another thread lol

mortz

how is forum cop timmah, aint seen him in a while

oh, and dogz08, liverpool, still on top of the league lol

mortz

my old one was run from my work account, i got made redundant on xmas eve, and forgot to fire an email about changing it, so i cqant get into it, n i forgot the password to it

Bulldog Force

Referee
my old one was run from my work account, i got made redundant on xmas eve, and forgot to fire an email about changing it, so i cqant get into it, n i forgot the password to it
Made redundant on xmas eve? That's pretty harsh mate. At least you got a payout.

dogz08

First Grade
Yeah well start the 09 thread for us will ya lol. I still want this thread to be a sticky. I'm sure cb4 would agree this thread is gold. Come on BF be a man and make this a sticky..

Latest posts