What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dogs game / BBQ

...Morticia...

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Sorry to hear the result mate. And another injury and MORLEY gone as well. Not good for either sides at all !!!!

Heard that Parra went down to Tigers though in Prem/league. So Jets are now in equal first place , and that Parra versus Jets home game in a few weeks is being set up to be an absolute corker of a game......

only saw the last 20 or so of the jets game and they looked the goods. hope to see them back at telstra come grand final day.

as for morley. bugger. told him it was a pleasure watching him play for the roosters over the last 6 years. he said its been a pleasure playing for them. bloody nice bloke. shame to see him go out this way

...Morticia...

Juniors
also i'm convinced i'm cursed. every game i've been to live in the last 5 years, apart from the 02 gf, has ended up a loss for the team i've supported. i'm now going full tit to storm home games and cheering my guts out for them :mrgreen:

Latest posts