What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Dragons Way" mini docos

Victoire

Juniors
Great stuff! Well done to the club's comms department for this one. Love the insight, pretty professionally done. I bagged the club late in the pre-seaon for their lack of quality content but I will walk that back now. Very good work. Can't wait to see the next instalment

jak

Bench
Great stuff! Well done to the club's comms department for this one. Love the insight, pretty professionally done. I bagged the club late in the pre-seaon for their lack of quality content but I will walk that back now. Very good work. Can't wait to see the next instalment

totally agree with you vic, great to see the club give the fans a peek behind the closed door.

Tuddy

Juniors
Gee there’s a lot of good things happening at the club right now. I‘m more impressed than I have been in years … and it all started with the hiring of Shane Flanagan. Good times. I can’t wait for the Dolphins game.

Dragon David

First Grade

Great stuff alright. This lets us see what goes on in the camp and how everyone is communicating and showing how much they love being a Dragon. The staff and players are all on the one page and it is so good to see.

I can't wait for Part 2.

Go the Dragons.

TheRev

First Grade
Its like a big family, all those close quarters together, and sitting side by side in tiny meeting rooms.. coach has got to keep them all pumped up while simultaneously managing the ones who didnt get named.. or who need to improve.

So many speeches also (even away from game day), you could imagine after a few months let alone a few years, you would have heard it all before.

BLM01

First Grade

Finally. The penny has dropped. Bit different. Obviously Part 2 game day. Certainly happy it is not just being a pre-season boot camp video or Tigers like doco. Some stuff should remain inner.
Just hope a few more this year at different stages and maybe around a loss or poor performance. LOL probably wont happen just wanna see Flanno rip paint of the walls.

TheRev

First Grade
Thank god we won lol.. would have a very different vibe... im amazed at how much work and disruption the away game really is.. the good thing about this week is its really the same as last week.. its only an hour or so away from the gold coast.

I love how quiet Viliame is.. lots of emotions but barely can get a word out of him ;-)

jak

Bench
Thank god we won lol.. would have a very different vibe... im amazed at how much work and disruption the away game really is.. the good thing about this week is its really the same as last week.. its only an hour or so away from the gold coast.

I love how quiet Viliame is.. lots of emotions but barely can get a word out of him ;-)
give him time ,he will grow with the team.

RedVee

First Grade
That was a good watch. Coaches that make sense when they talk… what an innovation!

Seriously though a bit amusing listening to Flanno and Deano firing out F bombs after the Latrell contretemps 🤣

since77

Juniors
Seriously though a bit amusing listening to Flanno and Deano firing out F bombs after the Latrell contretemps
Very different context though.
The F bombs from coaches in the normal course of their duties is fine. And easy to bleep out for media distribution.
The Mitchell F Bombs were completely unnecessary in a live interview.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Very different context though.
The F bombs from coaches in the normal course of their duties is fine. And easy to bleep out for media distribution.
The Mitchell F Bombs were completely unnecessary in a live interview.
I'm glad to have it explained - I thought there must be something wrong with audio track as it kept cutting out every second word! 😂😂

Latest posts