What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Equation.....

jono

Juniors
...is simple.
Win the last three games ,by whatever margin , each one by one point if you have to , and you get to play at Parra Stadium , Saturday September 8 , at 6.30pm

GO BOYS! Just do it!

Nothing more needs to be said.

Hurriflatch

Referee
true, all Parra need to do is win and they finish 3rd

but while I'm hoping to be proven wrong I can't see Parra beating Brisbane, the Dragons and Broncos are both very winable games but with the Warriors playing Canberra they should win that likewise the Cowboys against the Dragons and if Parra lose and the Warriors & Cowboys both win, Parra will be 5th at best

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
true, all Parra need to do is win and they finish 3rd

but while I'm hoping to be proven wrong I can't see Parra beating Brisbane, the Dragons and Broncos are both very winable games but with the Warriors playing Canberra they should win that likewise the Cowboys against the Dragons and if Parra lose and the Warriors & Cowboys both win, Parra will be 5th at best

So does that mean we will be in either Townville or across the ditch in the first week of the finals?

Hurriflatch

Referee
right now, if I was being honest about who will win each game I've got Parra going across the ditch in week 1 after finishing 6th

Hurriflatch

Referee
My top 8 based on honest unbiased predictions

1. Melbourne
2. Manly
3. Warriors
4. Cowboys
5. Bulldogs
6. Eels
7. Roosters
8. Broncos*
9. Tigers*

*=equal on points but had Broncos ahead on for/against

Hurriflatch

Referee
based on my top 8
Week 1
Cowboys vs Bulldogs @ Dairy Farmers
Warriors vs Eels @ Mt Smart
Sea Eagles vs Roosters @ Brookvale
Storm vs Broncos @ Olympic Park

Dogs, Warriors, Manly, Storm win

Week 2
Eels vs Bulldogs
Warriors vs Cowboys

Eels & Warriors win

Week 3
Manly vs Warriors
Storm vs Eels

Warriors & Storm win

Grand Final
Melbourne Storm
vs
New Zealand Warriors

Hurriflatch

Referee
things could change with the ladder so tight

Parra beating Melbourne could easily mean the difference between 3rd or 7th

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
if we play each game like we did the dogs game....we should scrape up those 3 wins....but i dont see us winning any of them if we play like we did against the sharks...in my opinion...that wont happen.....last week was a wake up call

Hurriflatch said:
Parra beating Melbourne could easily mean the difference between 3rd or 7th

Not to mention some serious cred going into the finals.

The Warriors can be run ragged Flatch...they are playing some good footy though for sure.

Hurriflatch

Referee
true, any team is beatable

but, the way the real top teams are separated is by being able to win when they are not playing their best

Melbourne have been far form outstanding in recent weeks stretching back to their game against Souths, and Manly have also struggled in recent weeks.

Both Storm and Manly played Cronulla in the weeks before Parra, both teams were behind the Sharks at some point in the game if not on the scoreboard then at very least in terms of possesion and field position but the big difference is both Melbourne and Manly beat the Sharks.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The media frenzy, general public & opposition sides will make sure that the grapple will come under serious scrutiny this Friday night, may well be a blessing in disguise...

Tizzun

Juniors
Coming 6th would be a let down, playing the Warriors at their home is not a winnable situation. With Manly being gay and all they will lose their two playoff matches meaning we are gone week 1 of the playoffs... Unless we come 7th and beat the Moanly Scum... That would feel great, even better if we then beat the Belmore Scum week 2 of the playoffs. Man i would not be able to sleep for weeks if we beat both of those teams in the playoffs... I would drop dead if we did that and won the premiership...

Who said drugs are bad!!!