What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Eric the great

Juniors
Schuster is in no position to be dictating what position the coach should pick him for. He'll be lucky to get a contract anywhere unless he shows a newly discovered work ethic to knuckle down, get fit and do as he's told. He could be a very good ball playing edge backrower if he works hard and gets the right attitude but already him saying he wants the 6 at a club that includes Cody Walker and Jack Wighton shows me his head still isn't screwed on right.

Maybe Wayne could get into his head to do some major repair work up there.
The no 6 talk would be the media trying to get more mileage out of the story I’d say he would be happy to just get another shot at the nrl

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member

Oh my, I'd be all for Shuster IF we could make it happen, and IF he came at the right price. That story has Wayne Bennett masterclass written all over it. Shuster has all the potential in the world, all the talent in the world and I'm confident Wayne could get the best out of him.

That's the dynamic second rower we need.

Make it happen Souths!

handyman2190

Bench
Dosent look like hunt is coming,he dosent want to leave cronulla and they wont release him, his contract finishes end 25 and he will be 30,
Rcg is 30 and wants 3 years and 750 at least for the first year,not worth it i say we need to find a couple of youngsters that we think may step up

BradS

Juniors
Keppie Tatola Davvy and Shaq make a good start

Jai could go to the front as well along with Keaon if needed

They will find one more

After releasing Cook and Thomas, I don’t know why the cap is still tight

can someone enlighten please

If thats the reason,im sorry,your wrong,support our club,everyone can make a mistake,and im not givenup on illias

Good to see the nsw police force has dropped trellmyth from being the face for youth.ilias is a dud handy many people cant see it sadly your wrong and in time you will see that I am right.humphreys will be #1 hooker and ilias aint a first grade player pursay in any position.

Oh my, I'd be all for Shuster IF we could make it happen, and IF he came at the right price. That story has Wayne Bennett masterclass written all over it. Shuster has all the potential in the world, all the talent in the world and I'm confident Wayne could get the best out of him.

That's the dynamic second rower we need.

Make it happen Souths!
+ drop kick sillyass ilias out the door please make it happen souths

Latest posts