What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Everest

Sphagnum

Coach
I am one cursed merkin, me and a mate threw 50 in each for a quaddie at Randwick, my mate is clueless and said i'm happy to do what you think.

We went one out in legs 7 and 9. In her time and Happy Clapper.

Threw 4 runners in the 8 and threw 6 in the last. My mate for some reason wants Grand Condor in the last leg, i say fine mate we are skinny in both legs and who doesn't love a roughie in the last. Well the rest is history. Happy Clapper gets rolled and my mate has 8ew at 100-1 on Grand Condor. Hiney even after a good day still goes home feeling cheated.

I backed the mighty boss at its last three starts. Couldn't go again after its plain effort at the valley.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Redzel's win has pretty much already wrapped up another champion sires title for Snitzel even with 800 years left for this season

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Nature Strip, Invincible Star, English -OUT

Graff, Le Romain, Viddora - IN

Last spot is the ATC’s and rumour is they have locked in Home Of The Brave

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nature Strip, Invincible Star, English -OUT

Graff, Le Romain, Viddora - IN

Last spot is the ATC’s and rumour is they have locked in Home Of The Brave
Race looks much stronger now.

Had bets on Santa Ana Lane a while back and backed Brave Smash before Friday nights run.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I had a peanut ew on Brave Smash when it was 50s... only because it was guaranteed a run and it ran well in it last year.

Ticking over nicely, still don't think it can win but if it can snag a place I'd be happy.

merkin will probably run 4th though.

I'm actually really keen on Shoals, will wait for the draw before betting but if it can draw a gate and stay its current price i'll be having a decent lash.

Sphagnum

Coach
I still reckon trapeze artist and redzel are the two to beat in the Everest. Neither was cherry ripe on Saturday but they will be for this. If I had to have a bet right now it would be redzel because it can handle wet or dry and it will be spot on for the big dance.

In her time ran really well on Saturday but isn't up to it. SAL and Shoals have both had two full on runs leading in which is a bit concerning for me.

The only other horse I could give serious consideration to is Graff because I think he is an out an out sprinter and if you take out his runs beyond 1200m he has been just about unbeatable. It might be a bit soon for him though.