What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fan

Stallion

First Grade
Vossy like a lot of people are passionate about the International game

its good to see the likes of Tonga, Fiji, PNG and Samoa play more games against some of the top nations, however we barely see much of Australia

Ok they're playing 2 tests against Tonga and NZ (at a small ground in Wollongong), but where's the real plan to know where the Kangaroos are playing within the next few years??

So from Greenburgs response its like we're not having a home grown test match?

Its crazy we're not playing the Lions at all, one test wouldnt have hurt.

It would have been a massive boost for the code in Australia! Simple as that. With a Wayne Bennett coached Lions and plenty of NRL stars in the Lions squad would ensure a marketers dream! But no. It's not happening. Disgraceful and reckless thinking from those involved in this happening.

Last edited:
You should watch this, it is the best League show on air.

My only criticism is that it's too short!

Should be an hour. At least.

I read Vossy's book (unsurprisingly called "Stuff you may have missed") last year, which I absolutely loved. I re-read it a lot on regular flights I do for work, open up a random page and read on. A lot of it is like the book brought to telly.

I've got the series link recording on fox if I'm away and watch when I'm back home.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is back...

And awesome.

If you are a Warrior or Parramatta fan, I suggest have a look.

Hey just a fan works.

Love your work Vossy and Lara.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
A great show tonight that focused on the history of Henson Park and interview with Phil Sigsworth.

Its sad there's no games at Henson at the moment, but hopefully when crowds are allowed back they'll play some footy there.

roofromoz

First Grade
Vossy and Warren Smith's podcast. Love their passion.

Speaking of which, 'Take Me Now I Have Seen It All' that he did with Matt Russell and Lara Pitt did not return this year, which was a shame as it was quite a good podcast. Seemed to have been replaced by a Professor and Barney one... which is OK I guess if you like their brand of humour.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Lara is a great addition.

Whilst I still think Moses is a princess, respect.

Always liked Brasher.

Speaking of which, 'Take Me Now I Have Seen It All' that he did with Matt Russell and Lara Pitt did not return this year, which was a shame as it was quite a good podcast. Seemed to have been replaced by a Professor and Barney one... which is OK I guess if you like their brand of humour.

Agreed, and Lara Pitt is also great in her spot on NRL 360. Shame the podcast isn’t going any more but glad she’s still got presence. And easily the standout amongst the female fox presenters. In fact the best in the whole league fraternity.

I find the Barney n professor podcast irritating. The premise is great but they fanny about too much with those other two blokes, too busy giggling at each other.. if they stuck to the topics it’d be a fantastic listen. But if I do listen these days (rare) I fast-forward a lot.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Only this show, can they make me like Josh McGuire.

I want potato salad now damn it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I love you Laurie, there is always a chair in my house.

Gus can have one too, so many chairs.

lol

Great work Vossy.

Tigers fans need to see the last ep.

Vossy and Lara are the best.

best runs to the finals was great..

but the 96 Dragons should have got some airtime. Yes, biased. But they started the season with half a team and a coach parachuted in at the 11th hour. We were about 12th halfway through the year and ended up making the GF..

Love this show though.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is back, love your work Vossy and Lara.

Bet Benji does too, he has fans now playing NRL.

The sidestep, the flick pass, his highlights are against the Sharks, damn it.

Remains best Rubgy League show on air.

Hmmm, a Greg Inglis and Craig Bellamy love-in, in the same episode?

Enough bullshit Melbourne Storm rubbish.

I’d rather see some Norths, Jets or Crushers stuff than those two tosca logs bumping into each other in the same episode.