What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE FANS

we all no what happened to parra and the fans calling for the coach i just hope this dosent happen with us.
i hope all the tigers fans stick by there team i no this is a little premature to say this it has only been 2 loose against quality sides.

But i no that some people will be calling for heads this week

PLEASE STICK BY EM

Famous1

Juniors
Eye of the Tiger said:
we all no what happened to parra and the fans calling for the coach i just hope this dosent happen with us.
i hope all the tigers fans stick by there team i no this is a little premature to say this it has only been 2 loose against quality sides.

But i no that some people will be calling for heads this week

PLEASE STICK BY EM
I base this all on the players, but there is room for thought the players dont select the team, WILSON back to premier league or even out of the club, kerr to halfback, prince to 5/8.

a can see a few seeing premier league for a few weeks........ i can only support next weeks team, to late for this one

i agree with all that famous.

Did any notcie if we get a try disallowed or held up in first 5-10 min we seem to just go o well that all we got we stuffed.

Frustrating.

Wilson goone. CLone Halatau. kerr half, Prince 5/8 Pat needs more game in PL not up to his full form yet. BOOF COME BACK SOON. and gelea return plz

Latest posts