What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Final Winter: Premiere Screening

Jeffles

Bench
The Final Winter will have a special screening this Sunday, 4:30pm at the State Theatre as part of the Sydney Film Festival. I believe this to be the finished product. There were some test screenings in the past but this is the real thing.

A lot of us could be on screen as we were extras and they filmed some scenes on match day. It will be great to have the Royal Blue on the silver screen.

This is the only screening for the film festival but the State Theatre can hold around 2000 people so it shouldn't sell out. If you cannot mak it, I understand the film goes for general release around finals time.

http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/films_details.asp?id=10&fID=350

Wasn't able to make it to the screening yesterday. When will I be able to see the moive? Also, is there going to be additional screenings of the Fibros and Silvertails? I know they had a second screening yesterday but couldn't get their either.

Jeffles

Bench
Fibros and Silvertails will be on ABC TV later this year I'm told.

The Final Winter will go into general release some time at the end of August.

Jeffles said:
The Final Winter will have a special screening this Sunday, 4:30pm at the State Theatre as part of the Sydney Film Festival. I believe this to be the finished product. There were some test screenings in the past but this is the real thing.

A lot of us could be on screen as we were extras and they filmed some scenes on match day. It will be great to have the Royal Blue on the silver screen.

This is the only screening for the film festival but the State Theatre can hold around 2000 people so it shouldn't sell out. If you cannot mak it, I understand the film goes for general release around finals time.

http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/films_details.asp?id=10&fID=350
You would like to think that the person who helped with the co-ordination of the filming at Henson Park, got memrobilia for the film crew to use in the film would have at least got an invite to the screening?
Never mind Jen, I will take you to see the movie considering you recieved little if any thanks from the club for all you did for them.
how easily they forget

2 True Blues

Coach
Like the movie Big Wednesday did for the " BEAR " surfboards stickers lol..... Could be a winner for the Jets merchandise chains.

Jeffles

Bench
Looks bloody good.

Looks like we'll will be having a fundraiser screening in early September. Keep an eye out for it. Hope we get a good turnout.

2 True Blues

Coach
We should have a screening at the sports club. You would think they could spare a copy as it's about the jets !!??? Too much to ask !!! The drink sales etc would be good for the club

Latest posts