What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Finals-2024

Yes I agree with you St.George Dragon , in fact I wonder if they - the Storm - will be starting as slight favourites ?

Penrith cannot give the Storm the same latitude as they did with Cronulla , otherwise it will be all over before the halftime break .

NOTE ! After only now just reading Blackasake’s post of earlier in the day I now realize that the Storm are favourites .
Hard to put much of a value on favouritism for this one, Gareth. I’ve not even been watching since the red v bundled out miserably but I can’t help admire two clubs that can be up to it in their eyeballs most years.
Storm have been most consistent and have a spine we could only dream of, tough forwards, athletic backs and a coach that knows winning. Penrith are so freakish they might have been in 2nd gear until now and just waiting to pull the lever. Would not surprise.

50/50 toss of the coin job. Would love to see some fresh teams there but it’s such a good match up I might even watch it!

Gareth67

First Grade
You are right on that score St.George Dragon , being a G.F. both teams will give it their all and pre game favouritism will not matter one iota.

I do hope that the eventual winner does so without having any controversy attached to their victory . The referee needs to be at his best and hopefully not be influenced by any song and dance routine by either team .

Best of good fortune to both sides - perhaps more so the Panthers .