What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Finals Charge

MugaB

Coach
I'll never watch it again.

Worst year of all time. Good riddance 2020.
I watched it a few weeks ago, we got over run in the 1st half, but after watching the 2nd half, and with the hindsight of knowing we lost, with that almighty comeback to claw back, and to fall short, i was proud of the boys, especially nathan with the smarts to not go for the 2 points, the look on cam smiths face was priceless, he looks shitscared, and bellamy with his chair kicking rage also priceless.
Just going off that 2nd half performance i know we are there in the GF next year

WestyLife

First Grade
I watched it a few weeks ago, we got over run in the 1st half, but after watching the 2nd half, and with the hindsight of knowing we lost, with that almighty comeback to claw back, and to fall short, i was proud of the boys, especially nathan with the smarts to not go for the 2 points, the look on cam smiths face was priceless, he looks shitscared, and bellamy with his chair kicking rage also priceless.
Just going off that 2nd half performance i know we are there in the GF next year
How good was it to see Cam Smith absolutely crapping himself and because of our boys. Worth the re-watch on it's own.