What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first team you are going to be

nz_kid

Juniors
Ok i thought u would like to have a bit of fun and put down what team you are going to be when you frist get the game and why you are going to be that team

Ok i am going to be the panthers: Because they have got awsome players eg. that little but awsome fullback rees weser (sorry I dont no if thats how to spell it lol)

ripper

Im gonna make the auckland blues and conqour the NRL to show those leaguies how superior Union is, then Im gonna unlock origin and the kiwis

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah, thats why hes making them
to show those leaguies how superior Union is

I'll be playing with the Panthers against my brother in law who will be the Warriors.. we both support the Warriors but I like the panthers..

nz_kid

Juniors
How do you make a team eg blues, Do you need some speical software
and do you have to buy the pc version of the game to put eg the blues in the game?

Thanks

Kasper

Bench
nz_kid said:
How do you make a team eg blues, Do you need some speical software
and do you have to buy the pc version of the game to put eg the blues in the game?

Thanks
There is a create a player and create a team option in the game.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i think i made my statement clear)

ripper

Ill probaly use the Sharks Jersey (one of the alternates) or the NSW jersey. Do any blues players share there names with NRL players??

Matta

Juniors
Parramatta. And I'll probably smash a team I hate like the Bulldogs or Knights. I guess everybody's gonna do the same (smash the Bulldogs or the Knights :D )

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
Matta said:
Parramatta. And I'll probably smash a team I hate like the Bulldogs or Knights. I guess everybody's gonna do the same (smash the Bulldogs or the Knights :D )

since im gonna be playing as melbourne that means the first game ill play will be against sharks, so i can finally show kimmorley wat i think about him :twisted: :twisted: hes gonna have more than a ruptured testicle after kirk reynoldson attempts an adrian morley on him! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

TripleM

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
ripper73 said:
Ill probaly use the Sharks Jersey (one of the alternates) or the NSW jersey. Do any blues players share there names with NRL players??

wat do u mean????

He means do any of the blues have the same name as someone in the NRL..?