What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first team you are going to be

eskimo joe

Juniors
sharks 4 sure. If they cant win the nrl 4 real they can at least win it here.
or Ide make the punk rock league team of the century.

Fullback-Joe strummond(the clash)
Wingers-Lars fredrickson and tim Armstrong(rancid)
Centers-Jonny Rotten(the sexpistols) and fat mike(nofx)
5/8-Jay whalley(Frenzal rhomb)
Halfback-Sid vicious?(sexpistols)
Hooker-Byron from pennywise
Props-mickael(millencolin) and Gordy forman(Frenzal rhomb)
2nd rowers-El hefe(nofx) and Dexter holland(the offspring)
Lock-Joey Ramone(The Ramones)

SP

Bench
I'll play a few times as Penrith, then i'll make a side containing some people from my junior league clubs

Phillips

Referee
im going to be the warriors and verse my cousin who is gunna be bradford
ive already told him that i'll make sure vinnie anderson gets 3 tries

devonuto

Juniors
It's amazing how many Panthers fans there are when they win a premiership... I couldn't find one in 2001/'02.

But there's an upside... I was one of the lucky few to have put $20 on them at the start of the season as I do every year, at 120-1

Forum Idiot

Bench
eskimo joe said:
sharks 4 sure. If they cant win the nrl 4 real they can at least win it here.
or Ide make the punk rock league team of the century.

Fullback-Joe strummond(the clash)
Wingers-Lars fredrickson and tim Armstrong(rancid)
Centers-Jonny Rotten(the sexpistols) and fat mike(nofx)
5/8-Jay whalley(Frenzal rhomb)
Halfback-Sid vicious?(sexpistols)
Hooker-Byron from pennywise
Props-mickael(millencolin) and Gordy forman(Frenzal rhomb)
2nd rowers-El hefe(nofx) and Dexter holland(the offspring)
Lock-Joey Ramone(The Ramones)
this team would suck! some of them are dead :lol: and the ones that are alive dont have any athletic ability. :lol:

SP

Bench
devonuto said:
It's amazing how many Panthers fans there are when they win a premiership... I couldn't find one in 2001/'02.

I couldnt find a single one on the rleague forums when i joined there in August 2001, i was the only penrith fan there until caged panther joined around the end of 2001

were you on the rleague forums at all?

travdaddy

Juniors
i'm definatly going to be the Warriors, and take them to grand final success like they deserve, and also can't wait to be Jones and put Clinton in the gap!!!

ripper

TripleM said:
KimmorleyKiller said:
ripper73 said:
Ill probaly use the Sharks Jersey (one of the alternates) or the NSW jersey. Do any blues players share there names with NRL players??

wat do u mean????

He means do any of the blues have the same name as someone in the NRL..?

Auckland Blues - A Super 12 team

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Lewis said:
devonuto said:

I couldnt find a single one on the rleague forums when i joined there in August 2001, i was the only penrith fan there until caged panther joined around the end of 2001

I knew three from aussiepub.com during 2000/2001 and they still went to every home game and a few aways. Man are they happy now :)

devonuto

Juniors
Lewis said:
devonuto said:

No, I only joined just before they shut down... I was just meaning in general, I run into them everywhere now, and I'm like "you never followed the Panthers before" but they wreckon they are all die hard fans... when all the good players leave for more money, they'll all disappear again.

raidersfan

Juniors
I'm going to complete the game as the panthers first because I'm going to complete the game with all the teams in the order they finished. So Panthers 1st and Souths last. It will also build up anticipation as I come close to playing as the almighty and wonderfull GREEN MACHINE!!!

Latest posts