What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Football Factory

Raider Ultra

Bench
You can leave the word soccer out of it, the game has nothing to do with it. It's merely an avenue for like-minded thugs to belt each other, hence why none wear colours and often don't even attend matches.

paulquinn49

Bench
I thought this was a thread thick just named himself, no idea it is a movie. I downloaded it and will catch it tonight.

Sully

Juniors
And also an ARMY FAVOURITE: "SOCCER HOOLIGANS AND THUGS"

Live footage goes for about 1.5hrs

Great flick

Ultra: Can you burn me the Green ST??

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider Ultra said:
Much better off watching Green St Hooligans, much better film that doesn't glorify violence.

is that a doco or a actual film, will have to see if the local has it :cool:

paulquinn49

Bench
Just watched Football Factory, was a pretty solid movie. Will watch Green St later.

Whats the deal with Millwall being so hated, or is it just coincidence they featured in both movies?

Panjabi

Juniors
Millwall (Bushwackers) are of the more noted hooligan firms coming out of the 1980s, and are reknowned for their violence thus there potrayal in movies.

woodgers

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
Just watched Football Factory, was a pretty solid movie. Will watch Green St later.

Whats the deal with Millwall being so hated, or is it just coincidence they featured in both movies?

Haha, ask your Dad Quinny, West Ham and Millwall dispise each other. Millwall are featured in both movies because they are the benchmark of Hooliganism. It is like playing Brazil in the round ball game, you can truely find out how good you are against Millwall.

As a side note, I was reading in 4-4-2 back in November that English clubs such as Millwall, Chelsea, West Ham etc are finding their hooligan element is both English and people who travel over from places like Italy, Greece, Turkey, Germany, amongst others to fight on the weekend. They featured a guy from Italy who travels to England regularly to fight with Millwall because in England they still have an unwritten code that you fight with your fists and body rather than weapons. Back home, he can't be sure that he won't be clumping a Lazio fan for example and get a knife in his spine. Who would have thought there would be so much politics in hooliganism. The World Cup being in Germany is a frightful prospect really.....

paulquinn49

Bench
I went to my Dad's place today and just got a book in return for all my questions.

Was written by one of the ICF members detaiing why they started up, who they are and why they do what they do.

Only up to chapter 2 but it is a bloody good read. Book is called "Congratulations you have met the I.F.C" By Cass Petton

***Name may not be right as im incredibly drunk at this present time***

posh

Juniors
the only reason i said it was a 'good read' is so i wouldnt hurt ure feelings by you giving me such a sh*te present