What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Hello to all,

Joey Williams will be performing on the Footy Show for their musical competition this Thursday night.

Souths have put together a video clip and interview of a 'Live at Erko' performance he did earlier this week.

go to www.souths.com.au and have a watch. its on their home page.

RHM.

Once Dead

Bench
To be honest, with the quality of performances so far, this has to be one of the most promising ideas that the Footy Show has come up with in a long time......I'm actually watching the show to see these performances.....I hope they can continue to unearth great sounding talent and not just guys who are making up the numbers.....Joe sounds pretty good.....still loved Milton's effort though...great stuff

Granted that this is a serious competition I still wish that that there was a player who was a big fan of hardcore or metal who actually got up there and really gave a brilliant performance.......come on, there's gotta be some players who are fans of heavy music out there!

fat_mike

Juniors
hardcore fan would be brillaint. someone doing their best jamie jasta or freddy madball impression. would love. to many of these players like pop sh*t. closest i saw to hardcore metal fan was chris walker who was a korn fan.

Once Dead

Bench
fat_mike said:
hardcore fan would be brillaint. someone doing their best jamie jasta or freddy madball impression. would love. to many of these players like pop sh*t. closest i saw to hardcore metal fan was chris walker who was a korn fan.

Haha dude, a Madball track would be sick! I'm just getting into them, their singer is nuts!

Maybe even a death metal track hahahah - corpse paint and all

fat_mike

Juniors
fredie madball is one hectic dude, specially when he's on stage. a freddie clone in this competition would be awesome.

i'd hate to be up againt those chook boys. awesome voices.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Anyone else hate the media trolls apeearing around here?

(By the way, check out Wheelsy's World, Thursdays on LU.com. Visit my MySpace at myspace.com/wheelsymcgee)

Joe Williams can't sing for sh*t. There are buskers a sitting in the streets of wellington with more talent than him. Such a talentless individual is Williams.

Galuvao should be singing for Souths. He's their best singer no doubt.

t-ba

Post Whore
fourplay said:
I wonder if they'll ask him if he regrets knocking back the 200k a year Souths contract ?

Where would Souths have sent him I wonder?

Cooktown Crusaders?

Latest posts