What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Besides the game when the Bulldogs smashed us when Hindy didn't play i can honestly say we tried our arses off all year. Just becuase they weren't playing well doesn't mean they weren't trying. We did have new coach,lose our starting halfback, then lose our next halfback and add Mateo to the mix. Even the game when we got beat by the Roosters the effort was there but our execution was terrible. But hey if Timmah says we weren't trying we weren't trying :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Back to Footy Show discussion, does anybody have a copy or link to that clip of the Asian guy from a while back mocking the AFL's Western Sydney franchise, going around to junior RL games and 'signing up' kids to AFL if they told him their favourite drink was chai soy latte etc?

Big Mick

Referee
Mick, how can you laugh, being a Pamfers supporter? :lol:

I can laugh because i'm not the one crying like a little bitch....

End of the day...did you win the comp?...NO...did you win the minor premiership? NO...end result = same as Penrith.

Stop your bitching and bitterness. Parra beat you fair and square. Be proud of your boys and just shut up.

mrbishi

Juniors
I agree...found that pretty funny

But particularly enjoyed the dude getting pulled over after Ryan told him to gun it...as set up as it was...still funny.

It actually wasn't a set up, i know one of the cops who pulled the car over, they had no idea the footy show was involved until it aired.

Garts

Bench
I am sure the Eels were trying at the beginning of the season but it probably just took them a while to adjust to the new coaches style or a number of other factors such as positional changes etc. I doubt the eels were not out there on the field giving it their best to win games. I am pretty sure I remember Hindy or another player saying Anderson flogged them in the off season, his hardest ever. Could have also had an affect.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can laugh because i'm not the one crying like a little bitch....
You have a funny definition of crying like a little bitch :lol:
End of the day...did you win the comp?...NO...did you win the minor premiership? NO...end result = same as Penrith.

Stop your bitching and bitterness. Parra beat you fair and square. Be proud of your boys and just shut up.
When have I ever said Parra didn't beat us fair and square? :?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Good I am sick of when Melbourne make a GF they trot out that turd burgular from Vic Sam Newman who guys around the streets basically taking the piss out of the Melbourne Storm and asking people if they can name the captain etc etc... So f**king old...

Walk around Sydney and try and work out who the swans captain is... good luck

Get some new material FFS

Big Mick

Referee
Good I am sick of when Melbourne make a GF they trot out that turd burgular from Vic Sam Newman who guys around the streets basically taking the piss out of the Melbourne Storm and asking people if they can name the captain etc etc... So f**king old...

Walk around Sydney and try and work out who the swans captain is... good luck

Get some new material FFS

Which one...they have like 8 and I don't give a rat's ass about any of em

Brutus

Referee

So bloody true. They do the same crap every year with that idiot.

And that fat Barry Brownose clown.

Half the geniuss Sam Norman interviewed probably had no f**king idea about fumbleball either.