What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Tonight

Parrasque

Juniors
Will Fatty and Slerlo be back tonight?

I think Sterlo only took a week off because of the death of his father (RIP). but i don't know if Fatty has recovered from his fall.

Hindyscrack

Bench
yep, the convention centre car park has flooded, with the canals overflowing into the car park and lower levels.

many parts of the coast are still cut off. will be interesting to see how many will turn up tonight.

Graf Vynda-k

it would be fantastic if bugger all showed up....would really be embaressing for ch9 and could be the final nail in the coffin.

L.P.P

Juniors
how would it be embarassing???? if that seniro happens i think they will realise it was because the Gold Coast had over 510mm of rain in the past 24 hours, not as a result of people not turning up because they dont like the show. Besides pre sold tickets are in the thousands so if bugger all turn up its due to the flooded roads.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the Gold Caost Airport is underwater and Brisbane is chockers

they may not be able to get into town

Game_Breaker

Coach
Hindyscrack said:
yep, the convention centre car park has flooded, with the canals overflowing into the car park and lower levels.

many parts of the coast are still cut off. will be interesting to see how many will turn up tonight.

if thats the case then how are they gonna sing the opening song?

"Are you ready? No! Are you ready? No Are you ready? No"

RLS

Juniors
Graf Vynda-k said:
it would be fantastic if bugger all showed up....would really be embaressing for ch9 and could be the final nail in the coffin.

Sold out ages ago dickhead.....

Surandy

Bench
L.P.P said:
how would it be embarassing???? if that seniro happens i think they will realise it was because the Gold Coast had over 510mm of rain in the past 24 hours, not as a result of people not turning up because they dont like the show. Besides pre sold tickets are in the thousands so if bugger all turn up its due to the flooded roads.

Damn! That's more rain than Melbourne gets in a year!

gregstar

Referee
Graf Vynda-k said:
yeah that would be fantastic :rolleyes:
you are a f*ckwit

Riddell

Juniors
It seems they got pretty much full house. newayz how funny was reg at the begging lol i can't wait for the second part