What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The forgotten Halfback of the YEar Presentation....

melon....

Coach
Congratulations to the buck toothed kid from Easts. Well deserved. And Im sure that seein how everyone agrees the media got it right with Buderus, you will obviously join me in congratulating Brett Finch - HALFBACK OF THE YEAR.

This will confuse the simpletons.

My halfback of the year awards. In order:

1. Matt Orford
2. Craig Gower
3. Matthew Head
4. Brett Kimmorley
5. Brent Sherwin
6. Scott Prince
7. Kurt Gidley
8. Nathan Fien
9. Mark McLinden
10. Stacey Jones
11. Joe Williams
12. Michael Monaghan
13. Brett Finch
14. Brisbane
15. Parramatta

antonius

Coach
Has Finch picked his jaw up off the ground yet??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
Has Finch picked his jaw up off the ground yet??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seeing the look on his face was priceless.

MEE

Juniors
i thought Michael Monaghan did very well just quietly. Comming 9th in the Dally M's after missing 7 games is a good effort.

antonius

Coach
Lets see how he goes next year without Fittler around, for that matter lets see how the Goosters go without Fittler around, I can feel some big payback coming on. :p :p :p :p :p

westie

Bench
I'm almost 100% sure it was going to be Gower winning it. Laurie Daley and the camera crew were next to him waiting to do the interview that never came. Every one was wondering what the hell had happened when the full team got up on stage.

gregstar

Referee
For a moment smelon I thought this was a thread for you only - You know what they say about people who talk to themselves! What a loser!

Chook

First Grade
ParraMatt said:
Finch is sh*t, Head had a way better year.

Don't let facts get in the way of your stupid anti Rooster rant will you moron.

Finch beats Head in every of the following aspects.

Tackles
Offloads
Kicks
Try Assists
Line Breaks
Hit Ups
Metres gained
DH Runs
Errors
Mistackles

He's also better than Gower, Sherwin, Kimmorley with Matt Orford having only one more try assist.

You just make it too easy.

Chook.

ParraMatt

Bench
Why, Because the players around him are doing the hard work leaving it very simple and easy for Finch to go about his job. Roosters are scum, face it.

Chook

First Grade
ParraMatt said:
Why, Because the players around him are doing the hard work leaving it very simple and easy for Finch to go about his job. Roosters are scum, face it.

Just as I thought, you've got nothing!

Chook.

ParraMatt

Bench
What and you have something? Supporting a team who arugably believe they deserve more money for their cap because of where they reside. Chook, I may have nothing, But you have nothing more. Wait till next season, The Roosters will die. No Fittler, No chance.You try and sign Firman, 3rd string Dragons Half to do the job that Fittler did for all these years. You have to be joking, Atleast Parra have signed talent. the Dragons 1st string Hooker, The Knights 1st string Centre, The Cowboys 1st string Lock, The Bunnies 1st string Prop, The warriors 1st string Hooker, and finally getting a piece of our own back from you in luring Robinson back to his home. About time someone found sence from that ridiculous club.