What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The forgotten Halfback of the YEar Presentation....

Chook

First Grade
ParraMatt said:
What and you have something? Supporting a team who arugably believe they deserve more money for their cap because of where they reside. Chook, I may have nothing, But you have nothing more. Wait till next season, The Roosters will die. No Fittler, No chance.You try and sign Firman, 3rd string Dragons Half to do the job that Fittler did for all these years. You have to be joking, Atleast Parra have signed talent. the Dragons 1st string Hooker, The Knights 1st string Centre, The Cowboys 1st string Lock, The Bunnies 1st string Prop, The warriors 1st string Hooker, and finally getting a piece of our own back from you in luring Robinson back to his home. About time someone found sence from that ridiculous club.

I have stats to back up what I say, you have nothing but your own biased opinion!

And if you think those players you have overpaid for will bring you glory, try looking back a year, than another year before that and again another before that.

You will be also rans while ever Smith and Fizt are ruining you club!

Chook.

ParraMatt

Bench
English please....

I'll go back that 3rd year you said, Had a marvellous team, Alot better then what the Roosters had back then.

And they aren't over paid. There getting the right amount of money they deserve. They are class. I'd rather pay what we did for Tahu then what you did for Monaghan.

ParraMatt

Bench
Tahu has played Representative games for NSW and Australia, What has Roberts, Firman and Monaghan played?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Finch had a fine season
but to give him the medal when he hasnt earned it himself would be a disgrace
if he plays this way next year WITHOUT fittler then thats something to be proud of, atm he has done no more at the roosters than the raiders, he looked the goods inside Daley too

season 05 will dicate finch
and he is a dud

Front-Rower

First Grade
ParraMatt said:
English please....

I'll go back that 3rd year you said, Had a marvellous team, Alot better then what the Roosters had back then.

And they aren't over paid. There getting the right amount of money they deserve. They are class. I'd rather pay what we did for Tahu then what you did for Monaghan.

Thats true about Tahu. But he did play WING in those games and no way is he a centre.

Is it true he also signed with Parra only to play centre :lol: the biggest waste of money.

swineape

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
Tahu has played Representative games for NSW and Australia, What has Roberts, Firman and Monaghan played?

How long do you think it is going to take these players to represent? I would say all three were at least considered in rep team configuration this year. That's the differnce between good administration - Sticky & Canavan - and blokes out of their depth - Smith & Fitzy. How do they think that paying over the odds for developed players is going to inspire performance? I'd say those new Parra blokes will take the money and leave on field performances to blokes like Hindmarsh to take up the slack. A bit of vision goes a long way- as if the new Roosters wont be busting their arses to make the team, knowing that Premiership success and Rep jumpers are just around the corner.

swineape

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
English please....

And still could'nt win the comp!