What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The game according a 10 year old.

Anonymous

Juniors
I spent hours tonight playing the game on PC with my 10 year old son. I won the first two games but he was beating me hands down after an hour.

By the time I pulled him off the game, he was competing and winning with the best in reserve grade.
When the game goes internet, I'll get my little mate to champion Saints in any tournament. ;-)

I wonder...

What's the average age of people playing the game and which age group is having the most trouble?

Anonymous

Juniors
If any of you disrespectful bums had bothered to read about the "Steve Prefontaine Memorial Cup" you would have seen that my brother, who turned 12 on Wednesday, hammered me in the final and won the tri series also featuring Nibbletjones.

SP

Bench
im 19, and im coming 2nd after 20 rds with Penrith in seasoned. Broncos are 5 pts in front of me and im 4 pts ahead of Canberra

Erhan

Juniors
I'm coming 6th in seasoned & im 23 yrs old. I lost a few close games against the bottom sides at the start but I have thrashed the Broncos 40-12 and 20-16 giving them their only defeats of the season. It's a game of posession really and if you score from the kick off a few times you've got the game wrapped up. I found that 20 min games were a little too long for me so i've dropped them down to 15min.

Has anyone tried Legend yet ? and if so, how much harder is it compared to Seasoned.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
17 here and I'm using Parramatta and have won 5 lost 4.

Guess that either means I'm really crap, or Parramatta needs to get rid of Smith and Fitzgerald! :D

labinator

Juniors
ive played 2 20 minute games on legend and the AI on that level is incredible, they offload whenever possible and you really need to have played the game for a while to be extremely competitive. On the other hand, legend is great for seeing what the AI is really capable of in this great game!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Erhan said:
Has anyone tried Legend yet ? and if so, how much harder is it compared to Seasoned.

Yeah i just played a season with the Panthers in Seasoned and made the Grand Final against the Roosters i accidentally quit the match and it said i lost 1-0.

I played a couple games throughout the season as Legend and i got smashed both times but i played a friendly and i was Bradford and i played against Souths and it wasn't as hard as the other matches i played using Legend. You will get used to it.

ghoti

Bench
I'm 15 and I was thrashing everyone on seasoned in season mode so I turned the difficulty up to legend and had a little bit of trouble. First game in legend, lost to St George (as Cronulla) in extra time. Kicked a penalty goal, it hit the posts, they score. BASTARDS! Second was against Manly and they kicked a field goal in the last 20 seconds to win the game.

It's pretty tough...as long as you hold onto the ball majority of the time you're OK.

I've played 9 games in season mode and every single one of them has been in the rain. That really sucks as it's restricting what I can do in the game.

On legend difficulty, I've noticed your quicker players aren't as dominant as in the lower levels.

My dad is 41 and he is just mastering Schoolboy now. I can't see him moving it up any time soon, but he's having close matches which is pretty cool...especially since he never plays PS2...EVER! :p

KeckDiddy

Juniors
im 13 and im up to all the competitions on legend mode. seasoned is easy. all u have to do is learn how to score of ll the scrums and just hope they kick it out or knock it on

Maccas

Juniors
Im playing the NRL comp on legend as saints.
Im coming 8th and am about to face the sharks for the 2nd time, which makes it round 22 I think.
Im coming 8th on 24 points, bulldogs are also on 24 points but have a better for and against (that 50-4 loss against roosters really hurt me haha). Cowboys are 9th on 23 points so I cant afford to lose any more games, it is a challenge, but its the most fun. You pay if you offload when you dont have to, and you really have to get good tackles in where you take them to ground. The AI seems better aswell as there is better teamwork, if im holding a guy around the legs and he is about to offload, someone will comeover the top and smash him into the ground.

budz

Juniors
Im 19 and i find it easy on seasoned but really struggle on legend. But ive been playing the game for a bit longer than u guys :p

biffo

Juniors
I only got it today (K-Mart - $87 for PS2 :D ) and im coming 10th on seasoned, but im starting to win a few matches now so i think i should make the 8.

Mr Castleford

Juniors
I'm 7 games into super league with cas and every game has been damn good. I've played 6 won 2 drawn 2 lost 2

Really close stuff! Every game including me beating leeds 10-8 with 10 seconds left and they scored!

well im going to play huddersfield im aiming for a top four finish

Latest posts