What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Day Issue - CSS vs. Warrior

Quicksilver

Bench
Also the ref penalises Johnson for asking the reason for a penalty. You’re allowed to challenge penalties aren’t you? The ref said he couldn’t ask him because it wasn’t a stoppage in play... but the warriors were kicking for touch from a penalty. If that’s not a stoppage of play, I dunno what is.

and the Dugan penalty for not retreating back was weird too.

That was a weird couple of minutes there. I’d like to watch it all again to work out what happened but I probably won’t bother.

Did Dugan do that last week or the week before? What an odd lazy play to be caught out from. I’ve rarely seen that pulled up and then it happens to the same bloke in the space of a couple of weeks. Must have been on a tip sheet. If he was even offside- I had no idea what we were looking for when they showed the replay.

shaggs

Coach
That was a weird couple of minutes there. I’d like to watch it all again to work out what happened but I probably won’t bother.

Did Dugan do that last week or the week before? What an odd lazy play to be caught out from. I’ve rarely seen that pulled up and then it happens to the same bloke in the space of a couple of weeks. Must have been on a tip sheet. If he was even offside- I had no idea what we were looking for when they showed the replay.
Wasn’t Dugan. Brailey was player penalised

Latest posts