What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game (Spoilers)

General Knight

Juniors
Knights are 16 down now. There just making to many errors and not completing their sets fo six. I think their completion rate is somethiing like 11 out of 21 compared to the eagle's 18 out of 20.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Carmont in! Perfect time to score a try, right before the break. Took a while to update- did it go to the video ref?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Unconverted. :(

Hagan better work some minor miracles in the sheds. Our season hinges on us being able to win this one.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Someone's got to do it for the Tigers. They sure as Hell won't do it for themselves....

General Knight

Juniors
I reckon the Knights will fire up in the second half by scoring 2-3 quick tries in the first 10 mins. But the Knights have a tendancy to slacken off for the rest of the match. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

balmainbenny

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
Someone's got to do it for the Tigers. They sure as Hell won't do it for themselves....

We are doing a better job with helping ourselves than your boys are atm 8) .
At least, we have a + differential, unlike Newcastle.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
man oh man! why did we have to play manly after they got beaten by 60!? i knew this would happen, i had the exact same feeling before we played the eels when they had lsot 5 straight.
only good news atm is that teh raiders have lost so they dont over take us and same with the sharks.

cmon guys! please please please please please start playing good and start scoring some pionts!!!!!!

princessjen

Juniors
is anyone listening to the radio or anything, what are they doing? im getting it off NRL.com, what the hell is happening?

Voice of Reason

Juniors
Radio half time dressing room report says Hagan "not concerned about the Knights first half performance" WHAT THE@(#&@)&#(@

Hay Mick I'm a supporter and can tell you that I am VERY CONCERNED about the first half performance. Desperate to make the 8, playing the team coming 2nd last and we CANNOT tackle, penetrate defence when we are in the attack zone, and place a half decent short pressure kick.

WAKE UP Mick before YOU DONT HAVE A JOB

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Hay Mick I'm a supporter and can tell you that I am VERY CONCERNED about the first half performance. Desperate to make the 8, playing the team coming 2nd last and we CANNOT tackle, penetrate defence when we are in the attack zone, and place a half decent short pressure kick.

WAKE UP Mick before YOU DONT HAVE A JOB

yeah exactly right! i liek hages but i think he needs to stop being so nice and start getting tough! how can he say he isnt concerned with the first half? thats jsut plain stupid

Latest posts