What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game (Spoilers)

princessjen

Juniors
good on Robbie. we're not going to win but wouldn't it be good it if we could go down with some dignity

General Knight

Juniors
I doubt we can beet the dogs and dragons. Our form is going from bad to worse. Our error count at the moment in 19 with about ten to go compared to last's week which was only about 15 if i can remember. We only completed 22 out of 40 sets so far compared to last week which was around 30 out of 45. I just dont see the Knights getting better.

Anonymous

Juniors
One sound:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
Or for those over 18:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missa

Juniors
im going for a walk to get some fresh air as im in shock ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kazaf

Juniors
:( farout!!! :x 42-10 with 5 minutes to go..
its a lost
im stressing, depressed and crying
They'll have to beat the the dragqueens!!!!!!

Kazaf

Juniors
look at all the errors..
Manly 8 errors
Knights 21 errors
JESUS!! who made so much errors?
dont tell me its kidley

Latest posts