What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the game

does anyone know if you get to play a full season as a superleague team like wigan warriors like in the real world 28 games then the play off then the grand final

or can u only play friendly matches

its a bit confusing

Priddo

Juniors
craig1cartwright said:
when u play a season will it just be the 12 english super league clubs

i thought there was more then 12 esl teams :oops:

it has all the esl teams to my understanding and you can play a season the same as they would.

broncos4eva

Juniors
I really don't understand what your asking craig1cartwright. When you play a season of ESL, of coarse you will play the other 11 ESL teams.....what else would you play? We may not be getting your question right so if this isn't the answer you are looking for, re-write the question.

If you select to play "SuperLeague Comp", you get to play the whole comp with the full 12 ESL official teams & if u select "NRL 2003 Comp" you will be able to play a full 26 rounds of the NRL against all the 15 official NRL teams and it will be the official NRL 2003 draw :)

Hope that helps u out dude :)

P.S, Priddo, there are onli 12 teams in the English SuperLeague

CliffyGC

Juniors
Thats just given me an awesome idea

You will be able to play a season of world club challenge having a super comp of 27 teams Nrl and Esl . Be interesting to see where the pommies finish

CliffyGC

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
I bet they will finish all above mainly and souths :lol: :lol:
hey dip shit if u are going to bag my team atleast spell it right you knobjockey its spelt
M A N L Y = Manly

JannoSharks

Juniors
Stop living in the past mate, in the past 5 years the sharks have gone a lot better than manly.
And this coming season will be no different....so ur banner is crappy

CliffyGC

Juniors
craig1cartwright said:
does anyone know if you get to play a full season as a superleague team like wigan warriors like in the real world 28 games then the play off then the grand final

or can u only play friendly matches

its a bit confusing
matie go to this site
http://www.trublu.com.au
and click on features that explains it will for you

sheep

Juniors
JannoSharks said:
Stop living in the past mate, in the past 5 years the sharks have gone a lot better than manly.

Sorry Janno i've got alittle bit of a mental block, i'm just trying to remember how many premierships the sharks, and also manly have won, can you help me out?

Goleel

Juniors
I don't think ANY sharks or manly fan are in a position to bag another club the way they've both gone this year, unless they're picking on Souths.

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
CliffyGC SharkSlayer said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
I bet they will finish all above mainly and souths :lol: :lol:
hey dip sh*t if u are going to bag my team atleast spell it right you knobjockey its spelt
M A N L Y = Manly

The reason y I got it wrong is cause NO-ONE cares about Panly opps manly

CliffyGC

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
hey nice sig cliffy can i use it?????
GO FOR IT KIMMORLEY KILLER

great name by the way

I wasnt bagging anyones team. I just had the idea of playing a world club preimership and it would be interesting to see how the pommies were rated and to see if they would compete. Then the Cheating Lebdogs fan bagged manly oops wrong club it was mainly.

Rise Against

CliffyGC SharkSlayer said:
KimmorleyKiller said:
hey nice sig cliffy can i use it?????
GO FOR IT KIMMORLEY KILLER

great name by the way

I wasnt bagging anyones team. I just had the idea of playing a world club preimership and it would be interesting to see how the pommies were rated and to see if they would compete. Then the Cheating Lebdogs fan bagged manly oops wrong club it was mainly.

U dont like it when someone bags ur team, then dont bag out the bulldogs and call them lebanese dogs. If u want respect earn it, dont go dissing everyone cause they have upset you. Not all cantebury supporters are lebanese fool. Grow up