What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The girls have gone stale

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
dazza said:
!!

also, i don`t know the rest of you guys thoughts, but that ray bishop has to go.
he is total & utter crap. can`t sing & can`t get the crowd hyped up either.

bring back the kiwi music. hello sailor, the finn bros. anyone but ray friggin bishop.

cheers dazza

lol. Word. wtf does Ray think he's doing. Who the hell is he.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
dazza said:
also, i don`t know the rest of you guys thoughts, but that ray bishop has to go.
he is total & utter crap. can`t sing & can`t get the crowd hyped up either.

Some 8 year old was really giving it to him in the south stand.

He deserves it too, i'm hoping eventually a whole stand boos him.

The girls were picked on dancing ability, none of them went arse over kite at that Tigers game...

da mad maori

Juniors
The 'player girls are booooooootiful. They are just performing in the wrong place.

friggit, where are all those smileys'.

ozbash

Referee
bring back the kiwi music. hello sailor, the finn bros. anyone but ray friggin bishop.-- yea, the topp twins :)

ray was ok in the red zone, used to get people stirred up.
he is a regular on maori tv, maybe he thinks he is robbie te wiremu

Iafeta

Referee
No F***ING way to The Topp Twins! I'd rather slit my throat with a piece of barbwired than sit through their cr@p.

mahanga

Juniors
Ozbash: "Maybe we need a kapa haka group...mokos,pois,taiahas".....Ha!ha!ha!ha!

Even that will become boring!!!!

Gimme the Drums and broad smiles anytime.

MKEB...

Staff member
There was nothing wrong with that lapi marinner was there.He could bellow.Surely with the warriors salary shrinking and they not paying for more , then why not at least get a decent performer and a crowd favourite.

EJS

Juniors
ozbash said:
yeah and then the America's Cup folk decided, hey we like this song, we'll take it..
and that was the end of Loyal art Erricsson.

Bad move...

cheers,
Ali

Didn't that suck, corporate scum took that song for their bathtub that was useless

Hearing that song ain't the same for me anymore