What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gong tomorrow night.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Lets go down there and fire up the place. Come on boys. EVERYONE going down, lets treat it like a bulldogs game or sharks game. We have a tough test tomorrow night so lets let the boys know we are behind them and make the guys filling in feel welcome.

FIRE UP.

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm knocking off early and hopping on a train to beat the rush.

If it's cold and raining all the more reason to FIRE UP and keep warm

Doug2234

First Grade
Im hoping to get there. Depends on work.

Yeah might be cold so at least if there isnt a huge hill crowd we can start a bon fire. Theres some FIRE UP!

Doug2234

First Grade
Also if anyone getting a feed on the way check out the Outback Steakhouse between Maccas and KFC dead on the Roundabout of Mt Ousley Rd and Princes Highway.

STEAKS ARE AWESOME!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bah. i had been planning to do a road trip up there but can't make this one :(

good luck boys... i'll try get there for the game against the seagulls in july.

The Preacher

First Grade
I can't make it due to time restraints, but if you look into the TV camera's down there you'll see me greeting you all with a freshly opened "tallie of New"

Give 'em heaps fellas, see you at the next one.

big pat

Coach
likewise preach, a bit hard from the north shore, to get there, but i am sending my son with red v dave and little hottie to fly the flag, cooperman maybe you could just have a look every now and then, make sure he is not up to no good.

SaintScotty

Juniors
The bottom of Sydney is technically Waterfall and to get to WIN Stadium from there would only be about 20 - 25 mins. From Caringbah it is about 40 mins to UOW.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Also if anyone getting a feed on the way check out the Outback Steakhouse between Maccas and KFC dead on the Roundabout of Mt Ousley Rd and Princes Highway.

STEAKS ARE AWESOME!

Gotta love the cheese chips, and the coconut prawns..... the cheapest burger there uses about a pound of meat, worth every cent that place

Dragons_#1

Bench
Ill be coming up from Goulburn for this one!!!
ATTN: RAY can u put a spare red v or jersey in for me?? i didnt bring mine down to the academy! thanks mate!

likewise preach, a bit hard from the north shore, to get there, but i am sending my son with red v dave and little hottie to fly the flag, cooperman maybe you could just have a look every now and then, make sure he is not up to no good.

I think they'll be more likely to be checking up on me :p

slipperykinchela

First Grade
9,000 is my prediction. the gong people have plenty of excuses not to go this week and will make full use of them:

* Us misisng players
* Them missing players
* 3 clouds over Mt Keira that are a bit grey
* Clashes with the meat tray & members badge draws at other clubs
* An out of Sydney team(there excuse not mine)
* The dole was paid last week and wont be again until next week

But the main reason will be that the sydney people who bump up the crowds in the gong might be hard at work in the city and might struggle to get to the game on time;-)

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Me lol straight from uni, anyone training it, the 4:41 from Central is the best to catch, only going about 6 stops.

Latest posts