What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Wall of Parramatta

Fathead

Bench
The players have made a choice, they can either sit on thier pay cheques and make up the numbers or they can blitz this comp.
Personally, I would love to play the Dragons next week. I really reckon we would sit them on their backsides.

Parra Guru

Coach
The players have made a choice, they can either sit on thier pay cheques and make up the numbers or they can blitz this comp.
Personally, I would love to play the Dragons next week. I really reckon we would sit them on their backsides.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah right. You obviously didn't watch Saints on Friday night.

TheParraboy

Staff member
An ounce of luck (or a little more patience, percentage play) we could have scored 3-4 more tries

looks like we have gona back to our wayward attack of early in the season, creating opportunities galore and missing out, pathetic :D

Eelectrica

Referee
Frustrated the Titans to the point they pretty much gave up. I've not seen a Titans team so rattled in attack as tonight.

Eelectrica

Referee
Id like to say the dogs might have a chance? But didly is what im thinking! Scott prince coludnt crack us so the dogs have buckleys! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dogs will probably use their backs a little more than the Titans did though. Especially with Idris. But we contained them before, can certainly do it again.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
And the great wall of Parra finshes strongly.
Probably Lowries best game tonight. I suspect a few of the boys were sore and worn out from last week. Todds effort was 110% tonight and more importantly his runs and tackles actually made maximum impact. Well done Todd!! ;-)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Titans have more attack then the dog's on the goal line. Defend like that again next week and we win

One thing no one has mentioned is gee we looked flat and tired from last week - one week break will do us great.

Latest posts