What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Help Thread

DB

First Grade
Wasn't sure if there is a thread like this one, but thought we should have one stickied at the top for any issues people need help with.

I'll kick it off.

I have a PS3 in my loungeroom, with my internet connection about 20 metres away in a different room. I've been wanting to set up an internet connection on the ps3, as it makes everything so much easier with game updates, and was wondering the best way to go around it. I've read about Routers. Will this work in this instance?

Frederick

Staff member
If your modem is wireless you can set up a wireless connection between the two. Otherwise you can go wired with an Ethernet cable, or buy a wireless router

DB

First Grade
No I have a external cable modem. So will a wireless router pick up this connection from the other side of the house?

Frederick

Staff member
Your wireless router will connect straight to your modem, and your ps3 will be able to pick up with wireless connection

Latest posts