What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The IDP Masters Dynasty League - 2010 Inaugural Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Yeah I wasn't sure which was which but haha.

That's the reason I took Gore. I know Smith will checkdown plus play a lot of screens.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea there is lots to like about Gore and had you taken Turner and left me with Gore, i would have taken him and no batted an eye lid. I think Turner will be in for a HUGE year, he was banged up most of last year, missed some games coming off the Curse of 370, and still put up good numbers when he played
I think fit and healthy he's gonna kill it this year. That being said, in a PPR league, the fact he doesnt take catches is a big draw back but ill live with it

Raider_69

Post Whore
Should we bring the start date forward to this Monday in lieu of having to get through this at a pretty fast rate? That way the 24hr time limit starts from this monday.

Or maybe we reduce the time limit to 12hrs?

Thoughts

12 hours is too tough i think. I mean i can check the place from my phone and would be willing to do that, but i dont know how many others would.

I think bring it forward no doubt
we've got just on 9 weeks to get this thing done. Thats gonna be 4 rounds a week, which i think is doable. But i think we need install the system of PM'ing the next owner after we've made our pick.

Maybe if we're struggling down the stretch, we can look at options like 2 picks at a time or 12 hour limit

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think the Kevin Kolb round 1 pick broke LU :lol:

Electricityscape is either Andy Reid or really confident of Kolb being a star

Raider_69

Post Whore
Probably MJD

i think without Taylor now AP will take more catches
id still have taken him #2

im still shocked on the Kolb selection... even if you think he's going to be a stud... ahead of Brees and Manning? wow. Huge shock

Tom155

Coach
i think without Taylor now AP will take more catches
id still have taken him #2

im still shocked on the Kolb selection... even if you think he's going to be a stud... ahead of Brees and Manning? wow. Huge shock
what he said, though i wouldve picked ap at no1

Monk

Referee
I think ElectricityScape clicked the wrong thread and was making the pick for one of the other leagues.

abpanther

Staff member
what he said, though i wouldve picked ap at no1

Let's just say I strongly disagree, CJ should be the #1 pick in all drafts, particularly in PPR.

Peterson is an elite back and in a non-PPR can be justified in the number 1 slot, however he has yet to show any consistency as a receiver, and I don't think he is a natural receiver out of the backfield, the other guys (CJ, MJD, RIce) are all 50+ reception guys, AP ain't. Plus Peterson suffered from severe fumblitis late last season, that could also hurt him.

Again he is an elite back, but in a PPR league Cj is clearly number 1, and IMO MJD and Rice are equal to AP due to their receiving ability, I mean Rice had 50 more receptions that AP last season :shock:

JMO

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
With the 9th pick of round 1, Reality Check Tech take QB Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.