What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iron Shiek

DB

First Grade
I don't think it would have a verified tick on his account if it was a fake.

bender

Juniors
I don't think it would have a verified tick on his account if it was a fake.

:lol: Yeah that is the iron shiek because his box is ticked.

Cant barely speak English (though apparently he spells better than he talks), about 80 years old, could barely walk to the ring when I last saw him in the WWE, and he is going to be sitting down typing all this mindless drivel that sounds like it is spoken by a 12 year old kid.

At very best you have his grandson or great grandson stealing a password, otherwise you have the almost certain situation of someone unrelated posting mindless dribble.

I have no idea what this ticked box means (i barely know what twitter is), but there is no way that is the Iron Shiek. And if you believe that you need to come to the realisation that back in the Shiek's day, you would have been jumping up and down insisting that Pro Wrestling was 100% real. Bet you would have been happy when the Hulkster took his title for the USA in what of sports greatest ever performances.

mikkolos

Juniors
:lol: Yeah that is the iron shiek because his box is ticked.

Cant barely speak English (though apparently he spells better than he talks), about 80 years old, could barely walk to the ring when I last saw him in the WWE, and he is going to be sitting down typing all this mindless drivel that sounds like it is spoken by a 12 year old kid.

At very best you have his grandson or great grandson stealing a password, otherwise you have the almost certain situation of someone unrelated posting mindless dribble.

I have no idea what this ticked box means (i barely know what twitter is), but there is no way that is the Iron Shiek. And if you believe that you need to come to the realisation that back in the Shiek's day, you would have been jumping up and down insisting that Pro Wrestling was 100% real. Bet you would have been happy when the Hulkster took his title for the USA in what of sports greatest ever performances.

well you are wrong.
that's him and he readily accepts it and acknowledges it.