What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jet Base Rag

2 True Blues

Coach
Sorry Jeffles. In queensland helping a girlfriend move. Cannot be done mate. Too much to do in too little time.

Still healing from the whip wounds now. #-o :D :D

Jeffles

Bench
That's OK.

Do you think it could be done for the game on the 28th v Parra? It would be due 25 May.

TDT-1, do you think you could whip something up?

2 True Blues

Coach
OK, will try and write something by the 28th of May. That gives me plenty of time I suppose. Am honestly flat out like a lizard drinkin most of the time when back at work, and go back to work this Friday 6th.

Will see what I can do though. ( Between 250 and 300 words, yeah ?? ).

Already have a few good ideas mate. I am however totally in the fog when it comes to computers, emails, etc, and am hardly ever on the thing.

Our computer runs on pedal power at the best of times, and I must admit would probably stand more chance of under standing the basics of rocket science, than how to work this damn thing. How do I go about sending you a copy when completed.
:?: :?:

:iwstupid:

Jeffles

Bench
2 True Blues - the JBR is published in 7 days. That's the deadline for the 28 May edition.

Let me know ASAP if you are still up for it.

2 True Blues

Coach
Sorry mate, really dont know where I will find the time. Am workin 5 twelve hr shifts in a row this week. There just isnt enough hours in the day mate.

Sorry.........................

Jeffles

Bench
That's OK. What about 11 June for the Saints game?

Bluebag43 do you have time to do one this week?

2 True Blues

Coach
Will honesty do my best brother. It is not that I am not interested mate. Am truly so busy. Will have to find the time somehow as am pretty keen.

GO THE JETS.

Jeffles

Bench
I totally understand that you're busy. Your's is a unique occupation. Whenever you can mate. I really appreciate this.

Jeffles

Bench
As it turns out I had no room this week. Too many match reports to include.

But stay tuned, the fan's feature will be back.

bluebag43

Juniors
Jeffles,

I can work on something for you for an upcoming issue if you like. A bit of family history associated with the Baggies and some memorable moments.

Latest posts