What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jetettes

Jeffles

Bench
I understand another club offered them a better package so they all jumped ship and are now playing under another name (which escapes me). Most of their support last year came from the Marrickville ANZAC Club, who are notoriously erratic with their community support. Wish the girls all the best.

No grudges or hard feelings. One thing I will miss will be the Women's State of Origin. It was quite a game!

brendothejet

First Grade
I'm gonna start my own Jetettes team.

jeffles will be captain coach and Bluebag will be reserve water girl.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Jeffles said:
I understand another club offered them a better package so they all jumped ship and are now playing under another name (which escapes me). Most of their support last year came from the Marrickville ANZAC Club, who are notoriously erratic with their community support. Wish the girls all the best.

No grudges or hard feelings. One thing I will miss will be the Women's State of Origin. It was quite a game!

Thanks Jeffles :) :nwave:

Latest posts