What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Killers - Hot Fuss

miccle

Bench
I'll have one tomorrow night - myself and Melstar will have a ball at the Brissie show. So very excited!

Then there's the Q Music acoustic Christmas show on Wednesday night where I'll be mainly going to see George perform, then a host of bands over two nights at Woodford then Regurgitator on Wednesday the 29th. Booyah.

MILLWALL

Juniors
Mr brightside gets played like 10 times a day on channel v its getting way overplayed like somebody told me

Red Bear

Referee
Like mr brightside alot, have the album but havent really listened to it properly.
The drumms in somebody told me are very good.

Melstar

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
Anyone who went to the show have any opinions on their live performance?
I actually thought they were really good! it was a fun, energetic show last night, and I think for those people who really just knew the singles, they will now go out and buy the album.

the support act, betchadupa were alright (I dont really like their stuff, except for over and over) and its amazing how much the singer Liam sounds like his father Neil Finn. His voice is mesmerising.

I've got 'Cant take my eyes off of you' in my head still lol

Big Pete

Referee
Soz for bumping up an old topic, but instead of a new one I decided to reply to this.

I got into the Killers just recently after hearing Somebody Told Me, I enjoyed the song until about 100 times, now I just have it on for short periods of time.

However now with Mr. Brightside they have become my fav. new age band, the song just reminds me so much of this girl I used to like and was about to go out with, and the video clip is even better as it has a bitch in it.

Dread

Juniors
Mr Brightside? Somebody Tole Me? Not even the best songs on the CD.

All These Things That I've Done stands so far above the rest of them it isn't funny.

Bazal

Post Whore
The film clip for Mr Brightside suits the song, and the meaning of the song, perfectly. All These Things That I've Done, Midnight Show, and Jenny Was a Friend of Mine are the best songs on the album though.

supersaint

Juniors
The Killers are a great band , Mr Brightside is an awesome track however I predict a bigger future for the up and coming Kaiser Chiefs

Melstar

Juniors
I still love this band and the CD is still on high rotation in my CD player. Its truly a brilliant cd, just love it!

I got soul but I'm not a soldier!!!

Jordan

Juniors
I like the Killers.. Great band. :thumnn I like pretty much all of there songs on Hot Fuss... Mr Brightside would probably be my favourite though..