What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Colk

First Grade
In terms of TV coverage of the games, Channel 9 only have broadcast rights for the Roosters v Broncos game. Fox Sports have exclusive broadcast rights for Souths v Manly, whilst also having broadcast rights for the Roosters v Broncos.

Any issues with FTA broadcasts in Australia, that's on penny pinching Nine. Not anyone else. I mean the fact that Nine's commentary team will be calling the game off a TV screen in Sydney whilst Fox Sports have sent a crew to commentate at the ground.

That pretty much encapsulates Channel Nine for you

Harry O

Juniors
38k tickets sold wow, and another 15k to walk up, will look fab on TV. I bet other codes in OZ are envy of The greatest game of all

taste2taste

Juniors
Can anyone explain to the dummies (me) what the UFC partnership is with the NRL ?

Manly were training at the UFC center and a retired fighter was at the launch, is that it ?

MugaB

Coach
Can anyone explain to the dummies (me) what the UFC partnership is with the NRL ?

Manly were training at the UFC center and a retired fighter was at the launch, is that it ?
I think there was meant to be a fight on as part of the package, i think it got called off

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
"wait... would you let me finish"

GHfn38baQAExHXU