What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Canard

Immortal
I still can't get over that that jersey is what the Broncos are wanting to put out there to a global audience.

Manly, Souths and the Chooks have timeless classics that are instantly recognisable as Rugby League, and the Broncos have a white polo shirt.

nko11

Juniors
Paul Grzadka got interviewed on the Ross Tucker NFL podcast. Can't post a link to it, but it's on spotify. Podcast has a decent following. Ross Tucker is an ex-NFL player, 280k twitter followers.

Pretty good interview. My main takeaway from it is Paul seemed certain Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was going (actually maybe just to the fan event on Thursday). Which is given a bit of legitimacy, as Paul works for the NRL.

The Interview can be found on Youtube here.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I still can't get over that that jersey is what the Broncos are wanting to put out there to a global audience.

Manly, Souths and the Chooks have timeless classics that are instantly recognisable as Rugby League, and the Broncos have a white polo shirt.
Yes agree its totally shit, they should've just kept the away jersey from last season, at least for just this game, whoever is running the brand designs over at Brisbane need to be hung and quartered, white doesn't need to be an away color kit, its boring and shit, they have gold fkn use it

Latest posts