What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah, seen alot of positive tweets from American viewers, including WWE wrestlers and Dibella boxing promotions. Thier accounts have huge reach.

If anyone is going to love League it'll be boxing and wrestling fans lol

Well they certainly would've been impressed with the two blokes bleeding in the first game. The Americans love the brutality without any protection and for years if you show an American person Rugby league they look quite impressed with a sport that requires no padding or helmets.

Lately people here are trying to sell it as a skillfull and fast game which I can understand but there's more to it.

I was really happy with the crowd and some of the skills and hits of the game today.

The fact that the Americans were so impressed with it and we're coming back next year, I cant imagine how theyre feeling, I bet a lot of them are planning their Vegas trip next year.

Vlandys says we'll back next year and I'm confident it will be better next year.

final say

Juniors
Got to hand it to everyone involved, the administrators from the top down, all the media up to and during and the players! Even the reffs were on point!
Great show!!
Everything's been done, the amount of people who got a taste of their first game of Rugby league today would be more than any other single day in history.... let that sink in...
Massive Massive day for the greatest game of all!

final say

Juniors
Well they certainly would've been impressed with the two blokes bleeding in the first game. The Americans love the brutality without any protection and for years if you show an American person Rugby league they look quite impressed with a sport that requires no padding or helmets.

Lately people here are trying to sell it as a skillfull and fast game which I can understand but there's more to it.

I was really happy with the crowd and some of the skills and hits of the game today.

The fact that the Americans were so impressed with it and we're coming back next year, I cant imagine how theyre feeling, I bet a lot of them are planning their Vegas trip next year.

Vlandys says we'll back next year and I'm confident it will be better next year.
I think those who made the trip will make it an annual trip and for people like myself are planning next year as thier first trip... I think next year will be bigger!

Maximus

Coach
Be careful, Canard, PR, @Maximus or one of the other numbnuts will think you're being serious and re quote you in a few days time.

You're embarrassing yourself. Try reading the post I made about him, rather than seeing who posted it and making assumptions.

Or do you think saying he is hearing voices in his head means I think he's being serious?

Vlad59

Bench
You're embarrassing yourself. Try reading the post I made about him, rather than seeing who posted it and making assumptions.

Or do you think saying he is hearing voices in his head means I think he's being serious?
Looks like you PR and Can’tard are a thing now. I hope you’ll be very unhappy (as usual)