What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Perth Red

Post Whore
Do you acknowledge that your opinions are always negative towards RL?
No, not at all. I love RL, been watching it for 45 years. Enjoy watching local, Sl, NRL and love international RL.
I call things as I see them. Many dont like that as prefer to look through rose tinted glasses.
Thats ok, we are all entitled to our opinions, sharing them is why forums exist.

Again though why the interest in me, by all means argue your point against my opinions but I really dont get why people waste their precious time writing something about some random they'll never meet on the internet?

Vlad59

Juniors
No, not at all. I love RL, been watching it for 45 years. Enjoy watching local, Sl, NRL and love international RL.
I call things as I see them. Many dont like that as prefer to look through rose tinted glasses.
Thats ok, we are all entitled to our opinions, sharing them is why forums exist.

Again though why the interest in me, by all means argue your point against my opinions but I really dont get why people waste their precious time writing something about some random they'll never meet on the internet?
You love the attention and troll the forum for that reason. You can’t expect to endlessly focus on the negative and not get called on it. In other words you are a hypocrite and an attention seeking Sad little man. I think that describes it pretty well.

mozza91

Coach

Just curious is all. Sometimes the rose tinted glasses give the right answer. Optimism isn’t a bad thing. Carry on.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I’m a fan really I am .
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

oval

Juniors
Perth Red : "Thats ok, we are all entitled to our opinions, sharing them is why forums exist."

Also Perth Red : "I'll ban you from the NRL reddit because you offended me"