What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last of Us (HBO Series)

Frederick

Staff member
Considering the people involved and that it's on HBO, I'm holding out hope that it does the game justice

Dave's mate

Juniors
I rate TLOU up there with my favourite ever works of fiction, the characters were that well written and the performances were perfect. Casting for this will be impossible, especially Ellie. Even though he doesn't look right id cast the guy who played Joel in the video game.

Frederick

Staff member
I rate TLOU up there with my favourite ever works of fiction, the characters were that well written and the performances were perfect. Casting for this will be impossible, especially Ellie. Even though he doesn't look right id cast the guy who played Joel in the video game.
They could go for Ellen Page, considering Ellie looks very similar to her. Also she's got the whole lesbian thing down pat

Springs09

Juniors
They could go for Ellen Page, considering Ellie looks very similar to her. Also she's got the whole lesbian thing down pat

Considering that Ellie is Ellen Page, to the point she complained about it publicly.

I'd be surprised if they adapt the game storyline faithfully. It was already full of overdone zombie/post-apocalypse tropes and the same tropes are even more overdone today. I never understood the hysteria over the story, I found it quite generic and done much better before. If they adapted the story faithfully I'd say it would just end up another generic post-apocalypse series.

Pommy

Coach
I would have had very high hopes for this before the end of GOT. I hope the they do it justice.