What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The last time the Bunnies beat the Rooters?

Brutus

Referee
I'm struggling to remember. Over 10 years possibly?

This could be a big weekend for Souths fans as they finally get one up on their greedy neighbours.

yobbo84

Coach
Brutus said:
I'm struggling to remember. Over 10 years possibly?

This could be a big weekend for Souths fans as they finally get one up on their greedy neighbours.

1994.. and what a match is was... Vaea Taliai and his swan dives! How good was that bloke?

Who can forget Rabs.. "Taliai slices through the Roosters defence like a hot knife through butter."

That was on our way to 7 in a row... then 6 straight losses. Good old Souths.

C'mon the bunnies!

borat

Bench
I think the bunnies are going to be in for a shock and the Roosters will be 2 points from the 8.

melon....

Coach
Its the game that we must win to salvage something from 2005. Beating Souths is always a pleasure....11 years now but it will be tough.

Easts by 8

yobbo84

Coach
borat said:
I think the bunnies are going to be in for a shock and the Roosters will be 2 points from the 8.

I think the Roosters will be shocked by the spirit and toughness of our young blokes. They'll try to bash them out of the game - but they won't be able to!

I'm pumped for this game. This is our chance to show we are starting to turn the corner...

melon....

Coach
yobbo84 said:
I think the Roosters will be shocked by the spirit and toughness of our young blokes. They'll try to bash them out of the game - but they won't be able to!

I'm pumped for this game. This is our chance to show we are starting to turn the corner...
By beating a rabble running 10th....thats showing them!!

Big Pete

Referee
I hope the South Sydney Rabbitohs do come up with the goods.

It'd be fun telling my mates their team is worst then the Rabbits.

Panthers_God

Juniors
If Ben Walker scores another 17 points then Rabbitohs will be fine, the Roosters struggle so score at all.

innsaneink

Referee
melon.... said:
By beating a rabble running 10th....thats showing them!!

A monkey off the back is welcome be it a rabble or pure class.
Psychological, physical...as long as its positive its good.

OVP

Coach
Hahaha actually i reckon this match will be a cracker ... the ultimate local derby.

Roosters have less attack than an Albanian battleship with Captain Lou Albano leading with his teeth, but their defence is still top notch (unless we run into the Dragons again ... *prays* :lol:)

And the bunnies are looking great, no way would i be taking this team lightly. Choc full of youngsters and experienced hard heads, the mix is perfect. Take note Ricky Stuart.

But 11 years ... its a hoodoo and a half. Roosters by 6, right at the death.

yobbo84

Coach
OVP said:
Hahaha actually i reckon this match will be a cracker ... the ultimate local derby.

Roosters have less attack than an Albanian battleship with Captain Lou Albano leading with his teeth, but their defence is still top notch (unless we run into the Dragons again ... *prays* :lol:)

And the bunnies are looking great, no way would i be taking this team lightly. Choc full of youngsters and experienced hard heads, the mix is perfect. Take note Ricky Stuart.

But 11 years ... its a hoodoo and a half. Roosters by 6, right at the death.

Pretty much same thoughts as me... except for the result that is. Make no mistake, the Roosters will play 10 times better than they have been, just coz it's Souths.

It's also Souths last home game at Aussie so they'll wanna go out with a win. Also the spoon factor with Newcastle playing so well.. Souths REALLY don't want this spoon again.

I'm more excited than Darryl Eastlake at an olympic weightlifting final!!!!

OVP

Coach
yobbo84 said:
I'm more excited than Darryl Eastlake at an olympic weightlifting final!!!!

LMAO Now THATS excited !! LOL good luck mate and may the better team win.

OVP

Coach
m0j0 said:
No! I really want the Roosters to win this one.

we will. The boys are too proud to lose any more games. The Boncos and Dogs are toast as well ;-)

m0j0

Bench
Wish I had your confidence, OVP. I don't care how bad the Dogs are going at the moment, they'll lift for our game. Broncos will have to come down another couple of notches for our attack (I even had trouble using the word) to be any threat.