What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The last time the Bunnies beat the Rooters?

fillapop

Juniors
madunit said:
Roosters to win by 30, or more.

From what I hear, many of the roosters players are sick of losing, and they have decided to lift the intensity, they'll be playing like men possessed, as if they have nothing to lose.

I expect the Roosters forwards to completely dominate the bunnies, setting up a platform for the backs to carve up out wide.

sounds like a good game plan, i like the way you think

izzo

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
1994.. and what a match is was... Vaea Taliai and his swan dives! How good was that bloke?

Who can forget Rabs.. "Taliai slices through the Roosters defence like a hot knife through butter."

That was on our way to 7 in a row... then 6 straight losses. Good old Souths.

C'mon the bunnies!

yep loved that game

tricky scored under the post if i recall

sinclair stuck out his tounge when he went in for a try and also tried to kick a field goal

other good games on 94 were against balmain at the scg - mellor in the corner to win and winning the toohey challenge against the broncos

Big Bunny

Juniors
You know the banner's going to blow people away when it's weight when folded in a bag is compared to that of a bag of cement. :D

I got a call last night from my mate who put it together and I am absolutely pumped about seeing it.

Latest posts