What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Laulilii Bros

Tiger05

First Grade
I like these kids. I just wonder if they are ready for regular NRL footy just yet. The Fainu brothers definitely look it at this point. I also wonder if Latu gets on the park if he'll start showing something special as well.

2 good kids who i have seen playing since U13s
Watching Kit playing Junior footy i always thought that he had hit the weights to early (was ripped at 14 years old) but watching him now playing the middle with his short stature but bulky frame in 1st grade it looks to be a great decision.
Luke is a more mature playeer than most 17/18 year olds. You seen it with his try, most would of looked to pass but he just backed himself.

Both still have a lot to learn in regards to pacing themselves especially Kit of not going to hard to early. But thats just enthusiasm for you

Tigerm

First Grade
Watching Kit playing Junior footy i always thought that he had hit the weights to early (was ripped at 14 years old) but watching him now playing the middle with his short stature but bulky frame in 1st grade it looks to be a great decision.
Luke is a more mature playeer than most 17/18 year olds. You seen it with his try, most would of looked to pass but he just backed himself.

Both still have a lot to learn in regards to pacing themselves especially Kit of not going to hard to early. But thats just enthusiasm for you
"But thats just enthusiasm for you"
We've been needing that here for years, finally found it in our juniors.

The Rosco

Bench
We are getting quite family oriented, all bodes well for the future, just hope it’s not too far away.

I gave you the "love" emoji because you used the word "oriented" and not "orientated"
#useproperenglish

Tigerm

First Grade
I gave you the "love" emoji because you used the word "oriented" and not "orientated"
#useproperenglish
Seriously, you wore your finger prints out to make that comment
It's not an english class.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee

Both seem to be held in very high regard by the club with both captaining the Ball/Matts teams. I think Kits going to be a longerterm project. Ideally he wouldnt be in first grade for another year at least, you often find those short, stocky forwards take longer to mature. He had some pretty poor misses yetserday. He's also really an out an out 13, not a prop. Matamua has been better then Kit at every age, then young Havea Jnr would take over from him, so not sure where he'll fit in.

Luke looks very good though. Im still not convinced wing is his best position, I know they want to make him a Brian Too type winger but hes too skillful to be stuck on the wing for mine. Hes more a 1 or 3 imo.

Both seem to be held in very high regard by the club with both captaining the Ball/Matts teams. I think Kits going to be a longerterm project. Ideally he wouldnt be in first grade for another year at least, you often find those short, stocky forwards take longer to mature. He had some pretty poor misses yetserday. He's also really an out an out 13, not a prop. Matamua has been better then Kit at every age, then young Havea Jnr would take over from him, so not sure where he'll fit in.

Luke looks very good though. Im still not convinced wing is his best position, I know they want to make him a Brian Too type winger but hes too skillful to be stuck on the wing for mine. Hes more a 1 or 3 imo.
Luke is definatey a #1
Kit is a middle 13 (could be a dale finnucane type) just needs to develop his ball play.

Fordy20

Juniors

The best thing about this is having competition for spots. Having Luke nipping at Bula's heels can only be a good thing.