What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The leadership of the NRL is disastrous, and the fans are....

pathetic!!!!.....

RENOUNCING PERTH, suggesting a game with 3 thirds instead of 2 half's, could you imagine 26.6666 minute thirds?. they want to change the game in such a drastic way....to make money whilst keeping the profit margin....league will never get a fair deal!!

so when it comes to time to tell people they really mean 4 x 20 minutes, people go "phewwwwww!!! thank god its not thirds at least!"

pbl and news know that the fans will just roll over and accept anything these days, as long as they can keep their precious, tiny, sydney league teams in place.

omg....what a circus.

teams in west brisbane might be ok, but central coast....why does GALLOP come in and renounce perth all of a sudden and the years of hard work going on over there: he is merely pandering to the nsw and qld league publics because the game is going to sh1t.

i dont blame sonny bill for going.

i dont blame anyone for going....the nrl is a circus and its fast losing its way.

serious and drastic and overwhelming change must come about.

at this rate the world cup is going to be a joke....wait, it already is, and we all know ticket sales will not save it.

thank god the arl has some sense, and has secured it financially.

message league fans:

dont let the big business' screw you over.

kick news out!!!!

i'm all for the reduction of sydney teams/expansion....as long as its the best thing to do. the nrl is a scam, and its ripping off league, and they need to go...

the time has come for the fans to own league again....they never owned it, for we always owned it in our hearts....now its time to TAKE IT BACK!!!!

Last edited:

Coaster

Bench
seriously dude, go for a walk outside!

Its a great day (here on the GC anyways) blue skys and warm breeze.
The beach is rolling in, and the girls are in there bikines

just relax, the sky is not falling

annd footy is on again Friday

Coaster

Bench
completely numb to it all.

in fact i dont think i have read one single thread regarding this topic at all over the last 3 years.

Has there been any?

T to the T

Juniors
North-CC Bears and WA Reds in 2012 (Wellington and SEQ in 2017)

New market in Perth should generate more TV revenue as well as putting SoO and Internationals in seperate packages

Short, simple and sweet. It's not hard, WA Reds and North Sydney Bears are ready to mobilise. But because it is such a logical idea it will probably be ignored:(

The solutions are out there, the administration to implement them isn't.

Anyway I'm off to bed. Here's hoping when I come back tomorrow there has been a revolution in Sydney, Gallop and his fellow News pirates have chartered a yacht out of the harbour for his own safety and left the NRL for good and Channel 9 are forced to screen RL games at a decent time in the Mexican states by penalty of being death by Chinese burn. I can dream can't I:roll:

North-CC Bears and WA Reds in 2012 (Wellington and SEQ in 2017)

New market in Perth should generate more TV revenue as well as putting SoO and Internationals in seperate packages

Short, simple and sweet. It's not hard, WA Reds and North Sydney Bears are ready to mobilise. But because it is such a logical idea it will probably be ignored:(

The solutions are out there, the administration to implement them isn't.

Anyway I'm off to bed. Here's hoping when I come back tomorrow there has been a revolution in Sydney, Gallop and his fellow News pirates have chartered a yacht out of the harbour for his own safety and left the NRL for good and Channel 9 are forced to screen RL games at a decent time in the Mexican states by penalty of being death by Chinese burn. I can dream can't I:roll:

love the way you think

and i bet we both think its a shame the nrl exists to deliver gold to the group of companies that partner with it, like telstra, pbl, news ect.

it does not exist as a game for the fans.

hopefully enough fans become dissafected, so as to create a snowballing effect that will ultimately lead to the nrl going bankrupt and news, etc burnt, and a new independant body formed

OR the nrl can just get objective and implement an independent commission that does whats best for rl and not those said group of companies.

:crazy:

so you see, its almost as if no one can enjoy league anymore, im gunna keep slapping your faces with cold fish to shake you into reality....

How about you get a big black dog up ya?

I am enjoying my footy as much as I always have and I don't need pessimistic wankers like you trying to push their views onto me.

_Johnsy

Referee
so you see, its almost as if no one can enjoy league anymore, im gunna keep slapping your faces with cold fish to shake you into reality....
'
It's good to see there are still self righteous wankers who are happy to tell me what I want/need or what I am enjoying.

Fugg of troll.

Cheezel

Juniors

Okay......entertain me......what's so wrong with league that you have resorted to cold fish and slapping?

I look forward to your reply :lol:

The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Everyone grab those foxtel boxes and toss em in the bin, Show those dirty rotten scoundrels we are not gonna take it any more. Scream from the highest buildings. hire Al Queada to bomb the NRL and NEWS Ltd, Bring back SBW, Dont let Gaz go, put some farkin attack in the sharks, yes yes, WA is the saviour of RL and will make everything alright. Sick to death of threads like this. They serve no purpose what so ever, except to point out that at least one person in Western Australia has an agenda to sprout.