What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The leadership of the NRL is disastrous, and the fans are....

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
pathetic!!!!.....

renouncing Perth, Suggesting A Game With 3 Thirds Instead Of 2 Half's, Could You Imagine 26.6666 Minute Thirds?. They Want To Change The Game In Such A Drastic Way....to Make Money Whilst Keeping The Profit Margin....league Will Never Get A Fair Deal!!

so When It Comes To Time To Tell People They Really Mean 4 X 20 Minutes, People Go "phewwwwww!!! Thank God Its Not Thirds At Least!"

pbl And News Know That The Fans Will Just Roll Over And Accept Anything These Days, As Long As They Can Keep Their Precious, Tiny, Sydney League Teams In Place.

omg....what A Circus.

teams In West Brisbane Might Be Ok, But Central Coast....why Does Gallop Come In And Renounce Perth All Of A Sudden And The Years Of Hard Work Going On Over There: He Is Merely Pandering To The Nsw And Qld League Publics Because The Game Is Going To Sh1t.

i Dont Blame Sonny Bill For Going.

i Dont Blame Anyone For Going....the Nrl Is A Circus And Its Fast Losing Its Way.

serious And Drastic And Overwhelming Change Must Come About.

at This Rate The World Cup Is Going To Be A Joke....wait, It Already Is, And We All Know Ticket Sales Will Not Save It.

thank God The Arl Has Some Sense, And Has Secured It Financially.

message League Fans:

dont Let The Big Business' Screw You Over.

kick News Out!!!!

i'm All For The Reduction Of Sydney Teams/expansion....as Long As Its The Best Thing To Do. The Nrl Is A Scam, And Its Ripping Off League, And They Need To Go...

the Time Has Come For The Fans To Own League Again....they Never Owned It, For We Always Owned It In Our Hearts....now Its Time To Take It Back!!!!

spot On!!!

T to the T

Juniors
Blah blah blah, still no common sense ideas on how to do it.

The WA Reds have already been setup. The hard work has already been done from the bottom-up, they currently play in the JBC. They are waiting on a plate to be served to the NRL table.

"no common sense ideas on how to do it"

All the NRL has to do is admit them. I wouldn't expect any more from such a shoddy organisation apart from that. It's not hard at all, piece of p!ss. If the NRL really wanted expansion then they would do an awful lot more but they want to keep the game as eastwards as possible for a lower TV deal from 9/News.

I see my Sydney revolution hasn't happened anyway, always tomorrow:roll:

Well now a reasonably common sense post. Although I have seen it in other threads already. Ok so now I will reply with my thoughts.

1. I am not a fan of the leadership of the NRL and I would like to see ONE organisation free of media ownership running our competition and taking full responsibility for the strategic direction the competition takes.

2. I must admit that I do understand the theory reducing Sydney teams (at this time) is not the way to go as I firmly believe we will open the doors further to expansion of other codes and leave considerable numbers of league fans disillusioned who will take a long time to come back to supporting the game, if at all.

3. I personally would like to see the administration expand the competition with the introduction of a club representing the central coast of NSW and yes Western Australia. The central Coast already has the facilities to support an NRL team and I think the administration could mend a lot of bridges by re admitting the North sydney club under a Central Coast franchise, if they can find the financial backers to meet the necessary criteria. If the Reds can in fact meet the necessary criteria then i see no rational reason why they shouldn't be admitted. They only issue I have heard is in relation to supporter base etc so if they can disprove that theory, why not admit them?

El Dousha

Juniors
All this doom and gloom was said in 1997 and the game has recovered to new record average crowds. The Gold Coast Titans have been a success and although the Storm have not broken the kick and catch mentality of Melbourne, they still have a good following. Expanding into the west, however, is the way to go and make the game national, like 'Kick'n'Catch' are doing. Give the west big hits, speedy wingers and some biff. Other then 'Kick'n'Catch' all they have is the ruck and bore of the Western Force in the Yawnion. Perth has a lot of Poms living there as it was the first place to get off the plane in Oz after a long flight from home, and many from NSW and Qld fans are there attracted by the mining boom. It's time for Gallop (who put a lawyer in charge of the NRL anyway?) to gallop off to Perth and get an NRL team off the ground.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Everyone grab those foxtel boxes and toss em in the bin, Show those dirty rotten scoundrels we are not gonna take it any more. Scream from the highest buildings. hire Al Queada to bomb the NRL and NEWS Ltd, Bring back SBW, Dont let Gaz go, put some farkin attack in the sharks, yes yes, WA is the saviour of RL and will make everything alright. Sick to death of threads like this. They serve no purpose what so ever, except to point out that at least one person in Western Australia has an agenda to sprout.

miller sounds like he has no ambition and little drive.

you are the plaything of millionaires miller, a mere pawn from which money is to be extracted....you have little idea of how to create money (and probably support a familiy with security)

I don't think tiki knows what she likes, so dont get flattered just yet. :sarcasm:

hey, its kiki, not tiki, yeah sure whatever

Last edited:

you know what else i find funny,
is that many people come on here, like you, like others, and sprout the same tired old lines, while uncle rupert laughs all the way to the bank. He's recouping his lost millions.

People say, yeah, throw a team on the CC, and one in perth.

Thats like saying, OK australia, want to make more money, how about you conquer NZ....

makes sense right??

WRONG

each decision in life that people make, miller, has ramifications,

and at the moment, league's hands are TIED UP TIGHT!

understand that. there are so many things people do not see.

but one thing, is this threads innitial request....fans WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES.

you doofus'

lol

_Johnsy

Referee
Day of rockening, Bears were stabbed in the back, The leadership of the NRL is disastrous.

Welcome back Mark123, how pathetic and shallow can you be ?

Day of rockening, Bears were stabbed in the back, The leadership of the NRL is disastrous.

Welcome back Mark123, how pathetic and shallow can you be ?

I would like to here, right now, DENY, on the record that I am this person you say I am.

BTW, there are many ways to conquer a country....you could diplomatically annex nz instead.

Miller, I beg you, retire upon the summation of this post....

In-goal

Bench
The NRL must expand and open up new television markets fact, otherwise the game will never grow.

The NRL can still grow into many new markets around the country and New Zealand.
1. Perth
2. Adelaide
3. Christchurch
4. Wellington
5. Brisbane
6. Central Coast

I will point out that the later 2 will not add to television revenue as they are already strong RL viewing regions of the country.

Me thinks Day of reckoning has to much time on his hands. mate you are a bore. Rant and rave and throw your stupid insults. No matter what you do or say there is one fact in thsi tread. You are a dickhead

Latest posts