What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Learn to kick goals Michael Gordon you merkin" thread

Parra Pride

Coach
Learn to f**king kick, merkin. A one legged dwarf would probably have put in a better effort at converting our tries last night than he did, and it's not the first time this year he has put in a shit one. If he can't even kick straight, what is even the point of him being in the squad? Offers basically nothing else.

T.S Quint

Coach
He was kicking them pretty well leading up to this last game.
Had a slow start to the year, but finally got into a rhythm after a few games. Just had an off night.
I don't blame him solely for the loss. Goal kicking was only one small part of it.
If we had completed our sets and defended better then goal kicking wouldn't have mattered at all.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I would be happy to see him at the Roosterr now, he's lucky we have a heap of injuries otherwise he'd be riding the bench.

Gronk

Staff member
I thought he actually played pretty well apart from missing the kicks

Agree he attacked the kicks and was pretty illusive. Didn't seem him get rag dolled towards the sideline like wonder boy.

<ducks>

jono

Juniors
Jeez that's a bit harsh.
Three shots from out wide, and I know he kicks at around 80-85% but you can't nail all of them.
And when he dropped he bomb towards the end the Penrith guy had tipped it out of his hands.
Obviously not Hayne but certainly not a liability

Latest posts