What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The life with Roy and HG on MMM

bulldogben

Juniors
just wondering if anyone else listens to this show and if so do you like it? Personally for me its great for a lol on a friday arvo drive in peek hour traffic.

I love their league stuff particuarly their obsession with watmough lol.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love their irreverence but sometimes they do get a little too lost in their own little world.

Brutus

Referee
'Geek at League' on ABC Radio back in the 90's was their highlight.

I can take them or leave them now.

Patorick

Staff member
Yeah they stopped being funny pretty much the day they signed with MMM.

A shame, but I still have a copy somewhere of their 2008 gf call. Great stuff!

Loved it when they were on Triple J, made working in the Drive-Through at Carmen's on Sunday a lot quicker. Didn't follow them to Triple M, since I don't want to listen to back to back Nickleback

*Paul*

Juniors
Loved it when they were on Triple J, made working in the Drive-Through at Carmen's on Sunday a lot quicker. Didn't follow them to Triple M, since I don't want to listen to back to back Nickleback

You can download the podcasts, crap free.
http://www.triplem.com.au/brisbane/shows/royandhg/podcasts

They're a little tamer, which is not a bad thing, and none of that Frosty Lahood junk. Otherwise, pretty much the same thing they've doing for years.

Latest posts